Top 10 San Antonio Attractions – A Must-Visit List!
San Antonio attractions are varied and diverse and if your next vacation leads you to this marvelous city, there are some you must visit.
The top 10 San Antonio attractions are listed below:
1. Riverwalk San Antonio – You can spend time floating on the river or taking a tour on foot. Either way, you will see extraordinary sights and even spend a little time shopping if that’s your fancy.
2. The Alamo San Antonio – Rich in old-world charm and historical events, the Alamo is a top attraction that cannot be missed.
3. Seaworld San Antonio – Witness all types of marine life and thrilling rides. There is even a water park for those days when the heat becomes unbearable.
4. Natural Bridge Caverns – Take your mind to a new place while exploring this half-mile of natural, undeveloped caverns. You can even picnic right there on the grounds.
5. HemisFair Park – One of the top things to do in San Antonio because it features the Tower of the Americas. After opening in 1968 for the World’s Fair, this has continued to be a top tourist attraction.
6. Fiesta Texas – This amusement park features the only roller coaster in the world without a floor. Additionally, there are over 100 rides and even a waterpark.
7. Plaza Museum and Ripley’s Believe it or not Museum – A combination of unique attractions all located in one place. More than 500 odd, weird and extremely unusual displays to view.
8. Cascade Caverns – One of the more interesting San Antonio attractions where you have the opportunity to see the beneath the entire surface of Texan Hill Country.
9. The Missions of San Antonio – All built between the 17th and 19th centuries. Well preserved and ready to receive visitors, these landmarks are part of the nation’s largest National Historical Parks.
10. Mitchell Lake Audubon Center – This 1200-acre park is home to the American White Pelican and if you are lucky, you will be able to see hundreds of them while they relax in their natural habitat.
After reviewing the list of San Antonio attractions, you can see how special this city really is. Now it’s your turn to schedule time away from work, pack your bags and have fun.
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? If you are, the next article will give you even more helpful hints about San Antonio’s major attractions.