When planning a vacation to Salzburg, Austria there are several wonderful Salzburg hotels to choose from. It is a good idea to find one within your budget as well as one that offers the amenities that will help make your vacation comfortable and memorable. There are many great cheap flights to Vienna which may include discounts on the best Salzburg hotels. Here we have a list of the top 10 Salzburg hotels.
1. Hotel Stein – This beautiful hotel overlooks Salzburg Old Town Center. The hotel includes a café, bar and lounge. Guests will be completely comfortable in the uniquely decorated rooms with magnificent panoramic views.
2. Hotel Sacher – This 5 star hotel offers the best Salzburg accommodation with the beautiful rooms, many with a balcony. Guests may make full use of the health club, sauna, steam room and even schedule and appointment for a massage. The hotel will also get tickets for the opera, theatre and concerts if needed.
3. Hotel Jedermann – This is one of the best Salzburg hotels and offers a bar and lounge for guests to enjoy as well as beautifully manicured gardens including a winter garden to stroll through.
4. Holiday Inn, Salzburg – This ultra-modern building is located close to Mozart’s birthplace. Guests may make full use of the restaurant, bar and fitness center.
5. Goldenes Theater Hotel – This is a beautiful four star privately owned hotel offers beautiful and comfortable rooms as well as a lobby bar and restaurant for guests to enjoy. Because of its convenient location guests will be able to enjoy the many interesting Salzburg sightseeing tours available.
6. Crowne Plaza – Centrally located just five minutes from Mirabelle Garden, this beautiful building was constructed in 1861 and offers elegant accommodation. Crowne Plaza also offers two restaurants, beer cellar, swimming pool and a state of the art fitness center.
7. ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen – This is a wonderful four star hotel offering spacious rooms, satellite television as well as a spa with a sauna and steam bath. Guests may also be pampered with beauty treatments and massages.
8. Hotel Auersberg – This is a gorgeously decorated hotel that has been owned by the same family for three generations. Guests will have their choice of villas, rooms and suites. In addition to the beautiful rooms, visitors will enjoy the meticulously designed garden and spa.
9. Austrotel Hotel – Guests will fall in love with the charm and history of this hotel. This hotel offers its guests daily breakfast as well as a salon for a little pampering.
10. Hotel Schloss Monchstein – In addition to the beautiful and ultra-comfortable rooms, visitors will enjoy the 24-hour room service as well as the full service restaurant and state of the art fitness center.
It is obvious that whichever of these great Salzburg visitors choose to stay during their Austria vacation, they will not be disappointed.