Top 10 Romantic Things To Do In San Francisco
San Francisco is a perfect city to visit especially if you are celebrating a special anniversary date or simply heading there to enjoy the time with just the two of you. If you are planning a romantic getaway, there are many romantic things to do in San Francisco. Here is a list of the ten most romantic things to do in San Francisco.
1. Adventure Cat – Take a 1 ½ hour cruise aboard a catamaran around San Francisco Bay where you will cruise past Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge where you will spot many sea lions in and out of the water.
2. Crissy fields –Take a romantic stroll among the ancient redwoods and historic landmarks as well as the many walking trails.
3. Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco – If you enjoy art, then you will find this beautiful and very romantic. There are several different museums such as the Palace of Fine Arts.
4. Japanese Tea Gardens – Stroll through these authentic Japanese gardens complete with Koi ponds. This is one of the most romantic things to do in San Francisco.
5. Sunset Bay Cruise – Enjoy this romantic three hour cruise which includes dinner, live entertainment and views of the bay.
6. Starlight Room – Located in Sir Frances Drake Hotel in the 1930’s style complete with glamorous chandeliers. Enjoy a great meal and dancing.
7. Napa Valley Wineries – This is some of the most popular things to do around San Francisco. Tour through some of the popular wineries which may include tasting. If you are a wine connoisseur this is a must-do attraction!
8. Ghirardelli Chocolate – Located in Fisherman’s Wharf, this is a great way to spend an afternoon. Order a hot fudge sundae to split; very romantic!
9. Bubble Lounge – You will have your choice of over 300 champagnes, hors d’oeuvres as well as a full bar and live French music. This is truly one of the most romantic things to do in San Francisco.
10. Castro Theater – Enjoy one of the film festivals or classic films in this 1920’s theater.
It’s clear that there are many fun and romantic things to do in San Francisco, there is surely to be something for everyone.