Top 10 Romantic Things To Do In San Diego
Romance is permeating the salty and breezy ocean air in San Diego. It’s no wonder that gorgeous mountain and ocean sceneries coupled with mild all year round climate create a perfect setting for a first date encounter or an anniversary event that will make your head spin from an onset of romantic feelings.
Read below for some suggestions of romantic things to do in San Diego for just the two of you.
1. San Diego beaches top our list of the most romantic things to do in San Diego due to an abundance of venues you can try ranging from walking hand in hand along the water edge to swimming, snorkeling and even scuba diving. San Diego boasts almost 70 miles of uninterrupted beach line offering plenty of water and sand based activities.
2. Old Town San Diego is where it all started. Touring around Old Town State Historical park lets you catch a glimpse of old style architecture, sheriff’s station, a school house and other historical buildings and structures that go back in the history of the days. Moreover, here you will enjoy lots of neat cafes and restaurants to please any palate.
3. San Diego Zoo tops just about any list of romantic stuff to do anywhere and our list is no exception. Who will not be delighted to see cute and cuddly earthly creatures and enjoy one of the many fun events offered on the premises of the Zoo?
4. If visiting museums is your sort of romantic fun with a nerdy twist, then it’s definitely worth it visiting San Diego Museums tucked away in the Prado area of the San Diego Balboa Park which is the ultimate romantic haven in itself opening endless list of romantic things to do in San Diego. San Diego Art Institute, Museum of Photographic Arts and Japanese Friendship House are just a few of the fantastic museums that are worth visiting.
5. Cinderella carriage rides downtown San Diego is a fun and romantic encounter you and your sweetheart is sure to enjoy.
6. San Diego Bay gondola rides are definitely one of the most romantic things to do in San Diego especially if you are celebrating a special event. This 50 minute adventure will take you through Coronado Cays canals accompanied by masterful singing of your gondolier. You can cuddle up with your sweetheart in a soft blanket provided with champagne or wine glasses in your hands.
7. In the evening there’s nothing better than enjoying vibrant San Diego nightlife. Whether you enjoy clubbing, bar hopping or fancy karaoke, you will without a doubt find it here. Consider purchasing a VIP San Diego Nightclub passes granting discounts and savings for cover charges at 11 major clubs in San Diego.
8. Go on a Wine sampling tour. You can choose from a number of San Diego wineries depending on your wine preferences. Bernardo winery offers fantastic wine sampling adventures and also has a wine and gift shop on the premises.
9. Dine at the Gaslamp Quarter that features so many award-winning restaurant choices ranging from boutique restaurants to smaller ethnic cuisine diners.
10. Rent a tandem kayak and set on the best romantic thrill ride of your life that guarantees non stop excitement and laughs. Around Mission Bay area you can find plenty of vendors offering kayak rentals and even sunset kayaking tours.