Top 10 Romantic Things To Do In Philadelphia
Philadelphia is a beautiful city steeped in history and culture. There are also many fun and romantic things to do in Philadelphia. Whether you are looking for a special place for a first date or as a romantic weekend getaway, there is plenty to choose from.
Here we have a list of the top ten romantic things to do in Philadelphia.
1. Philadelphia Carriage Ride – What could be more romantic than a carriage ride? You will enjoy riding through some of the most historic places in Philadelphia such as the National Historic Park, Society Hill and the Betsy Ross House. This is truly one of the most romantic things to do in Philadelphia.
2. Philadelphia Dinner Cruise – Enjoy a delicious meal on this three hour tour down the Delaware where you will have magnificent views of Philadelphia. This is definitely one of the most romantic things to do in Philadelphia.
3. Longwood Gardens – Take a lovely stroll through the many gardens with a variety of over 1000 different species of plants and flowers. There are many beautiful gardens to enjoy such as the Italian Water Garden, Flower Garden Walk and the Aquatic Display Gardens. Despite its location is an hour-drive from Philadelphia this is still one of the most popular things romantic to do while visiting this city.
5. Philadelphia Walking Tour – Whether on your own or with a tour group, you can stroll through Old City and stop at one of the little café’s to enjoy a romantic evening.
5. Ghost Tour – Tour through some of the most haunted places in the country and as you get scared, you can hold onto each other.
6. Blue Cross River Rink – Bundle up and enjoy an evening of ice skating on this outdoor rink before cuddling together over a cup of hot cocoa.
7. Trocadero Theater – There are many shows for couples to enjoy. This is a great way to spend a romantic evening.
8. Frank Borda’s High Note Café – This is one of the most popular and well-known spots for nightlife in Philadelphia. Over a delicious meal, you will be serenaded by pianists and opera singers.
9. The Wine School – No appointment necessary, just walk right in and take part in a dance class where you will learn romantic dances such as the Salsa, Cha-cha and the Romba.
10. Date Night at Clay Studio – Couples will share a pottery wheel as they learn to create their own pottery art.
It’s obvious that in addition to the amazing history of this city, there are plenty of romantic things to do in Philadelphia.