Top 10 Romantic Things To Do In New York
1. Central Park is your ultimate romantic escape especially after a tiresome morning of exploring hectic downtown Manhattan. Book a carriage ride tour across the park or rent a rowing boat for a blissful alone time on the water.
2. Empire State Building Observation Deck is among highly recommended romantic things to do in New York unless you have to wait 2-3 hours in line to see the attraction. Skip the lines by purchasing an express pass and save yourself at least 2 hours of the waiting time that should be better off spent enjoying breathtaking NYC attractions from the bird’s eye view.
3. Times Square Kiss event is not to be missed scheduled to occur on August 14th 2015. Kiss your sweetheart along with thousands of other couples in one of the greatest reenactment of a famous sailor and nurse kiss that happened in 1945 to celebrate American victory over Japan.
4. Harbor Lights Tour is the ultimate nighttime sightseeing New York style. This 2 hour water tour will take you through New York Harbor to catch a glimpse of the Liberty Island, Brooklyn Bridge and unforgettable sights of nighttime NYC skyline.
5. Brooklyn Bridge Park is a welcome escape oasis that is nearly impossible to come by in busy NYC. Come to the Cove located at the waterfront where 2 bridges meet and enjoy soaking in NYC landscapes or head to Pier 1 where you can walk along a promenade or relax with your loved one.
6. Greenwich Village features plenty of romantic things to do in New York including fine dining, curious shopping and visiting the Washington Square Park. Among the things to do in Greenwich Village with a romantic flair are visiting famous music hang outs like Café Wha? or dining at a number of Indian restaurants that are lined up in a row.
7. Gourmet Night Dinner Cruise is an elegant evening that you will spend dining, dancing and marveling at the sights of New York at the night time.
8. Ice Skating at the Rockefeller Center is a sure bet when it comes to finding the most romantic things to do in New York. Skating side by side in the heart of busy Manhattan surrounded by the most beautiful architecture in the world during the holiday season is one of the best things to do with your honey.
9. Roof Gardens at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts present a stunning open air space where you can marvel at the contemporary art during spring and summer months in New York with the perfect back drop of Central Park and Manhattan skyline.
10. Little Italy holds an array of romantic things to do in New York. Take your sweetheart on a food sampling and walking tour of Italy. Nothing says “I love you” better than sharing a cannoli together.