Top 10 Romantic Things To Do In Montreal
Whether you are visiting Montreal, Canada for a family vacation or a romantic getaway there is plenty to do for everyone. Montreal is a beautiful city full of history and romance.
Please refer to our list of the top ten romantic things to do in Montreal.
1. Day River Cruise – Enjoy a relaxing and romantic cruise along the St. Lawrence River. Most of the cruises offer a light lunch.
2. Scandinave Spa – This can be one of the most romantic things to do in Montreal. Enjoy a traditional Scandinavian bath, sauna and massage with your significant other.
3. Lucky Luc’s Caleches – Whether you are just touring Montreal or on your way to a romantic dinner or event, this is an extremely romantic way to travel. There is an abundance of lovely Montreal boutique hotels which will be able to help you plan a romantic carriage ride through the city.
4. Lafontaine Park – In the spring and summer, pack a picnic lunch and relax by the pond. In the winter enjoy ice skating.
5. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts – This is a wonderful yet small museum filled with magnificent Canadian art.
6. Planetarium de Montreal – You and your sweetheart will love the amazing celestial shows that are put on as you learn about the different constellations. What is more romantic than a night under the stars? This is definitely one of the most romantic things to do in Montreal.
7. Parcdes lles Beach – Spend a relaxing and romantic day swimming and sunbathing or just enjoy strolling along this beautiful man-made beach hand in hand.
8. Botanical Gardens – Sit and relax in the amazingly beautiful Japanese garden making this one of the best things to do in Montreal.
9. Walking Tours of Montreal – Around the holidays with all of the Christmas lights hung up is a beautiful and romantic sight to see. Stroll through the city and be sure to stop at some of the little café’s for a cup of coffee and a bite to eat. You will also get a glimpse of some of the best Montreal nightlife that this city has to offer.
10. Old Montreal – Take a romantic carriage ride through this old part of the city. You will be amazed at the abundance of things to do in Old Montreal including the touring many of the old buildings as well as the many shops and restaurants.
It’s obvious that there are many fun as well as romantic things to do in Montreal. This is sure to be a romantic getaway that you and your sweetheart will not soon forget.