Top 10 Romantic Things To Do in Houston
The most romantic things to do in Houston, Texas can be as various as the couples who choose to spend their vacation there. Since Texas has such a stable climate, you can travel anytime of the year and still partake in many outdoor activities.
The top 10 romantic things to do in Houston with your loved one are listed below:
1. Escapes to the Gulf at Galveston – This is a great place to bunk for the night because it is far from the major tourist spots so you can have intimacy, peace and quiet. The ocean views are spectacular.
2. Spend the night in the Houston theater district – Buy tickets for the opera, concerts or plays then head over to one of the wonderful restaurants, like the Rainbow Lodge for a first-class dinner.
3. Take a walk to the Williams Waterwall – One of the romantic things to do in Houston is planning a picnic here and taking in the scenery.
4. Visit the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center – Another one of the fun things to do in Houston for couples is hiking along the paths located within this facility.
5. Take a cooking class – Many of the Houston attractions for couples are very simple, but sweet. You and your partner can enjoy a full hour making all types of new dishes.
6. Sample great champagne – River Oaks Cha Champagne and Wine Bar has rooftop views of the entire downtown area. At night, the city seems to sparkle as much as the champagne.
7. Enjoy a spa day – Other romantic things to do in Houston include spending your day being pampered with a full-body massage and other spa treatments at the Fiori Day Spa.
8. Share a meal – Gigi’s Asian Bistro and Dumpling Bar is very quiet and reserved so most tourists avoid this area. The soft lights and cherry blossoms make this a quaint and charming eatery.
9. Dance the night away – Sambuca is well known for hot music and excitement.
10. Eat breakfast in the Montrose neighborhood – This area of Houston received an award for the quaint cafes, upscale restaurants and boutiques.