Top 10 Romantic Things To Do in Denver
If you are looking for romantic things to do in Denver, you are in for a special treat. This city is overflowing with activities for couples and honeymooners, alike.
The top romantic things to do in Denver are as follows:
1. Venice on the Creek – This tops the list of romantic things to do in Denver because it is so creative and unique. It’s similar to riding a gondola in Venice. The entire ride can last up to 70 minutes.
2. Denver Center for the Performing Arts – This is also one of the most romantic things to do in Denver for couples who love theater and the arts. You get to dress elegantly and listen to the Colorado Symphony Orchestra or catch a Broadway-style performance.
3. Mercury Café – If you really want a taste of Denver nightlife, this is the best place to witness it all. This is an eclectic spot that serves music from all cultures, including Latin Salsa and swing. You and your significant other will dance the night away.
4. The Brown Palace Hotel Spa – If you and your partner want some relaxing things to do in Denver, head over to this hotel spa and enjoy a day of pampering for your body and mind. You have multiple choices of massages, including a Swedish Massage or their own signature massage.
5. The Ski Train – This 63-year old tradition includes a 2-hour ride through tunnels including one that passes the Continental Divide. This is one of the most romantic things to do in Denver because the ride ends right outside of Winter Park, where you can disembark and head over to the ski lodge for a night of drinks and dinner while still on the peak of the mountain.
6. Denver Botanic Garden –During winter, there are tours of Mount Goliath where you can witness wonderful, snow-capped mountains. During other parts of the year you can revel in York Street or Chatfield Gardens, with hundreds of splendid plants and flowers that will leave you breathless and inspired.
7. Boulder Outdoor Cinema – One of the things to do around Denver includes spending an evening under the stars while you watch one of your favorite movies. Located in Boulder, the outdoor cinema is perfect for couples who want an inexpensive night out. Simply grab a picnic basket, folding chairs or blanket and sit back and enjoy the show.
8. Cook Street Culinary Arts School – One of the most romantic things to do in Denver is spending a few hours standing next to your loved one, creating culinary masterpieces at this top culinary school.
9. Peaks Lounge – Of course, enjoying a prepared meal is always romantic. The Peaks Lounge excels in this area because of the gigantic windows that afford you spectacular views of the Rockies as the sun sets.
10. Horse Drawn Carriage Ride – This never goes out of style and is a great way to spend an intimate hour or two. Head over to the 16th Street Mall and rent a carriage for you and your partner.