Top 10 Reasons To Spend Ski Holiday in Bulgaria
A ski holiday in Bulgaria can be a vacation of a lifetime. With some of the best ski slopes in the world to choose from we break down the top 10 reason to spend a ski holiday in Bulgaria.
1. It’s not as expensive as you think. – Family skiing holidays to Bulgaria can be fairly affordable for people who live on the East coast. Bulgarian ski packages often include more amenities than western ski vacations.
2. Temperature and Climate – The temperatures in Bulgaria are not nearly as sub zero as western ski slopes.
3. Vertical Drop – A ski holiday in Bulgaria can provide big thrills because of the impressive vertical drop on the slopes. The big drops make for long and fast runs that are not crowded.
4. Villages – The Bulgarian villages provide old world charm along with great food and shops. Many times you can ski right into one of many Bulgaria tourist attractions hidden within the authentic villages.
5. Bulgarian ski schools – A ski holiday in Bulgaria wouldn’t be the same without a lesson from a world class instructor. Bulgarian ski instructors are known for their expertise and patience.
6. Great snow – The Bulgarian slopes are covered with some of the best powder in the world. The powder is packed perfectly on the groomed runs and is deep off-piste.
7. Fun for the whole family – Bulgarian ski resorts have something for the entire family to enjoy even if they don’t ski. The resorts have kid areas with tubing hills and toys to play on. Many resorts also have indoor pools and sport courts. For the adults, there are spas where mom and dad can get a massage.
8. Beautiful scenery – The scenery at Bulgarian ski resorts is breathtaking. Everywhere you look there are postcard perfect views that can be enjoyed from the slopes or by the fire looking out from the window of a hotel or chalet.
9. Bulgarian service – Bulgarians are known for their world-class hospitality and service. Stay at one of the many ski resorts and you will receive the royal treatment.
10. Bulgarian cuisine – The Bulgarian food is some of the best in the world.