Top 10 Reasons To Go on Cheap Holidays To Jumeirah Beach
Jumeirah Beach is one of the fastest growing vacation destinations in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is a popular beach front destination that offers packages to some of the finest Jumeirah Beach holidays. Below are the top 10 reasons to go on cheap holidays to Jumeirah Beach.
1. Fine area hotels – The finest in luxury hotels are found along the Jumeirah Beach and they are not all expensive. Cheap holidays can be found through package deals and resort discount packages.
2. Beach waterfront accommodations – Many of the hotels on Jumeirah Beach are situated with guest rooms and suites overlooking the sea.
3. Hotels offer free tickets to area attractions – For those staying at the Jumeirah Beach Resort Hotel, free entry to the Wild Wadi Water Park is just one of the special offers provided.
4. Experience the Arabian sun – There is nothing comparable to a fine resort in the middle of the desert. The Arabian sun is warm and inviting and visitors can work on their tan while laying beneath it.
5. Enjoy the outdoor activities – Fun and adventurous activities include swimming, jet skiing, yachting, or boating.
6. Family holiday fun – Cheap holidays to Jumeirah Beach provide fun and adventure for the entire family. From swimming in the ocean to water park rides, the entire family will love this vacation holiday.
7. Lots of shopping – Some of the finest shops and boutiques are available to visitors of Jumeirah Beach. There are also outdoor markets that offer great deals on the most popular goods.
8. Rest and relaxation – Cheap holidays to Jumeirah Beach include time to rest and relax. From relaxation on the beach or pool side lounging, Jumeirah Beach has it all.
9. Great air packages available – If you are flying into Dubai, air packages from a wide variety of locations provide discounted prices and family rates.
10. Budget friendly – Cheap holidays to Jumeirah Beach can be budget friendly if planned well in advance. From restaurants to car rentals, there is money to be saved but the early bird always gets the worm.