Top 10 Reasons To Go On A Vacation To Bora Bora
A vacation to Bora Bora is an unforgettable experience. It is a popular destination for families, singles, and especially honeymooners. Here is a list of the top 10 reasons to vacation to Bora Bora, French Polynesia:
1. Relaxation – All inclusive Tahiti vacations means they include time spent on some of the most beautiful relaxing beaches in the world.
2. Island Adventure – Bora Bora vacations include plenty to do for the adventurous at heart. There’s skiing, parasailing, windsurfing, jet skiing, kiteboarding, and 4×4 safaris. If it’s an adrenalin rush you’re looking for a vacation to Bora Bora may just be what you’re looking for.
3. Water sports – Water sports such as jet skiing, scuba diving, and parasailing have been a part of island activities for years. There’s no better way to enjoy the views of Bora Bora than right on the water.
4. Cuisine – Polynesian food is known for its freshness and diverse flavors. Bora Bora honeymoon resorts often feature the best traditional Polynesian food.
5. Island Culture – A vacation to Bora Bora is not really a vacation without experiencing some of the traditional island culture. Guests can participate in traditional dances, cuisine, and dress on cultural tours.
6. Climate – A vacation to Bora Bora is pretty much a guarantee of great weather. You’ll be able to spend your days on sun soaked beaches and warm nights.
7. Cost – A vacation to Bora Bora is more affordable than one might think. All inclusive packages are a great deal and include activities, food, and lodging.
8. Nightlife – Bora Bora nightlife never stops. The night clubs and bars always offer a great time guaranteed to go on into the early morning hours.
9. Shopping – A vacation to Bora Bora isn’t complete without the souvenirs. Bora Bora has plenty of Black Pearl shops, and art galleries.
10. Camping – Spending the night in a campground in Bora Bora is a great way to spend the night under the star lit sky.