Top 10 Reasons To Enjoy Whitewater Rafting on American River
Whitewater rafting on the American River in northern California can be the trip of a lifetime. American River rafting trips are fun for the whole family that is seeking some adventure in the outdoors. There are several rivers to whitewater raft in and around Yosemite national forest. Along with the American River, whitewater rafting on the Kern River is also immensely popular. Below are the top 10 reasons to enjoy whitewater rafting on the American River.
1. Best family whitewater rafting trips in California – Whitewater rafting on the American River is fun for the whole family. Nothing brings a family together like rushing through some rapids holding on to each other for dear life.
2. Variety of runs – American River rafting trips are available for people at all skill levels. Whether you’ve never stepped foot in a raft, or you were born in the back of a raft, there is a trip to fit your level.
3. Experienced, patient, and fun guides – The guides who help people traverse up and down the American River are known for their quick wit and skill. You and your family will be able to enjoy your whitewater rafting trip on the American River knowing you’re in good hands. You’ll also enjoy some good laughs along the way.
4. Beautiful scenery – You’ll enjoy the scenery of the American River as you float your way down the cool waters. The sunsets are nothing short of spectacular and have to be seen in person to appreciate their true beauty.
5. Camp sites – The camp sites are clean and comfortable, which will make your stay off of the raft even more enjoyable. Many of the camp sites are located on grassy sites that are perfect for lawn games or just catching some rays.
6. Food – The food at the camp sites is nothing short of gourmet.
7. Amenities – Free hot showers and clean restrooms are readily available.
8. Value – American River rafting trips have been voted best value vacation by several travel publications.
9. Climate – There is virtually no rain during the summer months so you’ll most likely enjoy sunny skies.
10. Service – The companies that arrange and run the trips are known for their outstanding five star services.