Top 10 Reasons To Choose Yosemite View Lodge
Yosemite View Lodge is a comfortable destination in the heart of the Yosemite National Park. In fact, the lodge is as close as it gets before camping inside the park itself. Below is a list of the top 10 reasons to choose the Yosemite View Lodge as your lodging destination:
1. Location, location, location. Yosemite View Lodge sits as close to the Yosemite National Park as a hotel can get. Four convenient entrances to the park are all situated nearby.
2. River view rooms are available. Guests may stay in a comfortable room with views of the river much like the accommodations at Tenaya Lodge but without the markup in price.
3. The Yosemite View Lodge offers two heated outdoor swimming pools that guests can enjoy year round.
4. Enjoy the spa in the evening with the sound of a rumbling river in the background. The Yosemite Valley is full of surprises and hotel attractions offer nature at its finest.
5. Luxury rooms and suites are available at the Yosemite View Lodge and nearly all guestrooms are situated along the Merced River.
6. Specials and packages are available and in combination with stays at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls. Two night stays are required for best rate options.
7. The lodge is dog friendly and offers trails for your four-legged friend as long as they are well behaved and remain on a leash.
8. In-room fireplaces are available in nearly all of the guestrooms providing romance and warmth.
9. Full service restaurants that overlook the Merced River are available at the Lodge.
10. In-room kitchenette facilities are available. Nearby stores provide all of the necessary amenities needed to prepare a light meal.
If you are looking for a comfortable place to stay with a touch of luxury and easy access to the park and Curry Village, the Yosemite View Lodge should be your first choice accommodation.