Top 10 Reasons To Choose Galapagos Adventure Tours
The Galapagos Islands offer some of the most unique and unharmed natural island locations to visit on earth. Below we provide a list of the top 10 reasons to choose Galapagos adventure tours as your way to experience the islands.
1. Galapagos adventure tours are affordable – Galapagos adventure tours are a great way to see the local sights and to pay local prices. Trips can be custom made for different lengths of time and budget.
2. Rely on the experts – For trips to places like Puerto Ayora Galapagos it is best to rely on the knowledge and wisdom of expert tour guides that can navigate you where you need to go. All you have to do is have fun. The Galapagos legend cruise is especially fun.
3. Trip of a lifetime – Taking one of the cruises to the Galapagos Islands is a like no other trip you’ll take. The islands offer one of a kind marine life and scenery you can’t find anywhere else.
4. Wolf Island – Part of the Galapagos legend cruise, Wolf Island features pristine waters great for diving and snorkeling.
5. Darwin Island – A must visit place on the Galapagos adventure tours. This island is famous for its whale sharks and often referred to as whale shark capital of the world.
6. Galapagos Journey I – This ship offers some of the best Galapagos adventure tours. The food, service and cabins are excellent and the tour guides are knowledgeable and passionate.
7. Sierra Negra Volcano – You can visit the second largest volcano crater. The views are amazing, but prepare for a long hike.
8. Charles Darwin Research Station – This is a free attraction on some of the Galapagos adventure tours. You’ll see awesome displays of native flora and the world famous Galapagos turtles.
9. Cousin’s Rock – Located off Santiago Island. Provides divers with the chance to see sea lions and other sea life up close and personal.
10. Dragon Hill – Aptly named location because of the large number of iguanas.