Top 10 Places To Visit in Bangalore India
Among places to visit in Bangalore you will find a great variety of destinations to satisfy even the most experienced traveler. Bangalore boasts a good selection of historical places to visit in Bangalore along with modern entertainment and shopping attractions.
1. Bangalore Aquarium is fun and educational spot to visit for the whole family. Abundance of aquatic life is displayed at the Aquarium completed with a fantastic seafood restaurant nearby where you can sample fantastic Indian cuisine choices.
2. Bull Temple is one of the significant religious places to visit in Bangalore. The temple was dedicated to the Bull who supposedly was the carrier for Lord Shiva.
3. Lal Bagh Gardens are proud to be one of the most interesting places to visit in Bangalore due to over 1800 rare species of plants, flowers and trees. Designed and carried out several centuries ago, Lal Bagh Gardens have tremendous botanical and scientific importance and are under Government protection. The Lal Bagh Garden’s Crystal house is one of the main attractions displaying various types of plants and flowers brought from different parts of the world.
4. Tipu’s Palace located in the busy market area of Bangalore seems to have stalled in time. Walking around and inside the Tipu’s palace you can get a general idea how kings used to live in the older times. A vast collection of paintings, murals and artifacts add to the grandeur of the Tipu’s palace.
5. Venkatappa Art Gallery offers a very interesting selection of paintings and sculptures.
6. Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium is must see for any astronomy enthusiast. The Sky Theatre inside the Planetarium presents an exciting opportunity to learn more about planets, stars and other interesting astronomy facts. A vast collection of interesting exhibits will introduce you to various stars, planets and help learn their weight, rare facts and have even more fun while exploring the Planetarium.
7. Cubbon Park is a rather impressive collection of fountains, sculptures, immaculate landscapes and several museums. Reserve almost a whole day for touring Cubbon Park since it’s rated among the best tourist places in India.
8. Bangalore Palace is built in a Tudor style taking its main inspiration from the Windsor Palace in London. Bangalore palace is among very important places to visit in India to make your journey complete. Majestic Gardens surround the walls of the Palace and richly decorated interior is worth seeing for the true connoisseurs of the fine things in life.
9. ISCKON Temple Complex is usually included within religious tours of Bangalore due to its significance in establishing Hindu Religion in many parts of the world. You will be greeted by a mixture of shrines, holly statues and impressive architecture.
10. Innovative Film City in Bangalore is a place of non-stop fun for the whole family. See how movies are shot in India and enjoy movie themed rides.
Bangalore City is a great destination to include in your honeymoon places in India list.
If you are looking for places to visit in Hyderabad, scroll over and read our other article under this name.