Top 10 Phuket Vacation Rentals and Resorts
1. Laguna Beach Resort – With more than two hundred and fifty rooms, and a location right on Bang Tao Beach, the Laguna Beach resort is one of the most popular of the Phuket vacation rentals.
2. Karon Beach Resort and Spa – Karon Beach Resort in Phuket is the place to stay if you want to be pampered, and wrapped in luxury. The spa services are excellent, and the views are incredible.
3. La Meridien Phuket Beach Resort – La Meridien is one of the premier Phuket vacation rentals, and for very good reasons. The staff is very pleasant and work hard to give you the perfect vacation experience.
4. Private Homes, Apartments and Condos – If you are looking at cheap holidays in Thailand, private homes and apartments can be an inexpensive option for your stay. No matter what your requirements are you will find private rentals that meet your needs.
5. Kata Beach Resort – One of the best Phuket vacation rentals is the Kata resort. Phuket holidays on a budget are possible here, and there is a large swimming pool with views of the beautiful beach area.
6. Patong Beach Hotel – Patong Beach Hotel in Phuket is a favorite for many visitors, in part because of the large and nicely decorated rooms and in part because of the excellent service and fabulous scenery. This is one of the top 10 places to stay in Phuket.
7. Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket – Phuket vacation rentals which are some of the best include the Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket. The name alone tells you that you can expect luxury and pampering, and a quality that excels expectations.
8. SALA Phuket – SALA Phuket may be reason enough to travel to Thailand, even without everything else this country offers. Villas with private pools and beach views guarantee a very enjoyable stay.
9. JW Marriott Resort and Spa – Phuket vacation rentals can range in price and amenities, and this hotel reaches the high end for both. The amenities you will have available will astound you, and reflect the Marriott name and reputation.
10. The Chedi – With one hundred and ten cottages, this is not one of the cheap Phuket hotels but it is well worth the price. Luxurious accommodations in gorgeous settings are the norm and not the exception with this resort.