Top 10 Phoenix Nightlife Hot Spots!
So you’ve landed and you’re ready to find the Phoenix nightlife to unwind and loosen up with good friends, food and fun. Phoenix has a thriving after hour’s scene and a wide variety of options to choose from. Here are the top 10 Phoenix night clubs.
1. Hurricane Bay – 4139 West Bell Rd, Phoenix. Best known as a dance and karaoke bar. Arrive early for Happy Hour specials. They are open late, till 2am.
2. Improv – Phoenix comedy clubs always attract large crowds. The area’s finest comedians are featured weekly. It is located at 430 East University Drive, Phoenix. A full bar and restaurant is available.
3. Char’s Has The Blues – Features live bands the croon the smooth tunes of jazz and blues. Located at 4631 North 7th Ave. The location is small, so arrive early if you want a prime seat.
4. Bentley’s Nightclub – 308 N. 2nd Ave, Phoenix. Another place sure to attract a large crowd is this Phoenix nightlife venue. Hip Hop and R&B music takeover the weekends.
5. Toso’s Sport’s Bar and Grill – Not just a place for the guys to come watch the game anymore. You can also find a line-up of comedians that entertain audiences with hilarious weekly comedy shows. Toso’s is located at 2401 W. Union Hills, Phoenix.
6. Casa Blanca Lounge – Are you into Punk and Heavy Metal? Pull up for your fix at this lounge that features a hardcore DJ and nightly entertainment. Find them at 1801 W. Van Buren St., Phoenix.
7. PHX Nightclub – Phoenix nightlife at its finest. Upscale, ultra chic and located at 122 E. Washington, Phoenix. When a live band isn’t on stage, the DJ rocks the place with Hip Hop, Latin and the Top 40.
8. Postino – Posh and trendy. A wine bar geared to couples and groups, with a rustic menu selection. 3939 Campbell Ave., Phoenix.
9. Rhythm Room – Always in tune when it comes to things to do in Phoenix. Guests enjoy the soothing sounds of jazz and blues by the local house band. 1019 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix.
10. Amsterdam – While it’s a long way from the Netherlands, this Phoenix nightlife cocktail bar will still offer a good time. It’s described as classy and sophisticated with it menu of designer martinis. The house band plays a wide variety of music. Located at 718 N. Central Ave., Phoenix.
As you can see, Phoenix is a top contender for after hours partying and fun. If you are visiting for more than a weekend, check out our top 10 list of Free Things To Do In Phoenix for the rest of your stay.