Top 10 Panama City Beach Resorts
Panama City Beach resorts are world famous and filled with fun and excitement; there is always something to do, even if it’s nothing but relaxing on the beach.
The top 10 Panama City Beach resorts are listed below:
1. Edgewater – Tops the list because it is completely full-service. All of the suites even come with individual washer and dryer units. They also have kitchens for convenience.
2. Sandpiper Beacon – This resort is directly in front of the beach and is for vacationers who want to have fun and experience multiple activities, like the waterslides and Lazy River ride.
3. Grand Panama – Elegance and style await all of the guests who settle in at this resort. They offer ultra-modern conveniences, like two spa pools, two outdoor grills and charter boats to take you on a ride along the Gulf of Mexico.
4. Majestic Beach Resort – Excellent accommodations for families and couples. For the kids, they offer a kiddie safe pool. For the adults, water sports, tennis and golf. In addition to these activities, the pure white beaches are there for your pleasure.
5. Tropic Winds – This resort is fairly newer than the others and has 23 floors with 164 condominiums. It is approximately 2 miles from many Panama City beach attractions, including the Pier Park.
6. The Wyndham – More like a condominium than a resort, the suites are huge and perfect for large families. Private balconies allow you to take in the views of the Gulf of Mexico without being disturbed.
7. Ocean Villa – This place is all about class, style and luxury. One of the top Florida vacation spots because of the proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. Every unit has 2-bedrooms/bathrooms and this adds to the flexibility; you can book up to 4 in a room.
8. Sterling Reef – While most Panama City Beach resorts offer spectacular views of the beaches and unlimited access, this resort is often included in Florida Beach vacation packages, due to the 2-level swimming pool, water activities and access to Shipwreck Island Water park.
9. Shores of Panama – Offers the perfect Florida beach vacation because of the amenities for kids, including their own Kids Club. The pool is 14,000 square feet; enough for everyone to enjoy.
10. The Holiday Inn – The Holiday in rates as one of the top Panama City Beach resorts, simply because it is fabulous and awesome. Lots of young adults flock here annually during spring break. It’s very busy and very loud so be prepared for days and nights filled with excitement.
Now that you have an idea of the best Panama City Beach resorts, you can take advantage and schedule some time away. Whether it’s a week-long vacation or a quick weekend getaway, your time here will be perfect.
Please refer to our other publications on things to do Pier Park Panama City Beach filled with ideas to have a great time in Panama City Beach.