Top 10 Old Town Scottsdale Restaurants
The Old Town Scottsdale restaurants are as diverse as the surroundings and similar to the spectacular sunsets, no two are alike. Since the area is not very big, you really want to make sure your dining selections are on point.
Choosing Old Town Scottsdale restaurants is a lot like anything else, you should find out what type of cuisine is served and what kind of reviews they received, especially over the past year. It is possible that a hotel could have great beginnings, but over time, fizzle out.
For this reason, the top 10 Old Town Scottsdale restaurants are listed below:
1. Phoenix City Grille – Topping the list of Old Town Scottsdale restaurants. It is not flashy or ostentatious; they just serve excellent food here. The portions are more than abundant and the cocktails are highlighted as much as the food.
2. Feast – Another of the top Old Town Scottsdale restaurants that have a classy design, but are not over the top. The chef-owner expresses himself through his culinary creations, like grilled duck and Beef Tartare, but he also has an abundant number of dishes for vegans.
3. The House Brasserie – Since one of the fun things to do in Scottsdale is experiencing different cultures, this restaurant provides you with a combination of American, Mediterranean, Asian and Italian dishes. The best way to enjoy dinner is outside on the patio situated near the fireplace.
4. Praying Monk – Located close to many of the Old Town Scottsdale hotels makes this restaurant a good choice, but the food makes it a better one. They feature both classic American dishes, like burgers and club sandwiches along with crispy pig ears and foie gras.
5. 5th and Vine – This is a combination of exceptional food with the feel of one of the cool Old Town Scottsdale bars, especially since the wine list is so extensive. They also offer the crispiest fries peppered with fresh herbs and Pecorino and garlic aioli dipping sauce.
6. Petite Maison – Old Town Scottsdale meets French Bistro cuisine. It’s a rustic eatery that features classic Bouillabaisse, steak frites and Braised Duck. Seasonal fish is always fresh and boldly prepared.
7. Tortilla Factory – Don’t let the name fool you. Between the Elote Crab Dip, Shrimp Diablo and the 9 types of Margarita’s this restaurant will leave you satiated and ready to enjoy some nighttime activities.
8. Malees Thai Bistro – Excellent Thai food that lists authentic dishes on the menu like Crispy Vietnamese Balls, Tofu Spinach Pot Stickers and Coconut Shrimp.
9. ZTejas – Wonderfully fresh guacamole prepared right at your table, seared Ahi Tuna, Catfish Beignets and seasonal seafood that is only available a few months at a time makes this restaurant a winner.
10. Olive and Ivy- This is a great restaurant situated on the waterfront. It’s open and noisy and great for large groups. They also have specialty drinks that can only be found here. If you prefer a quiet spot, they also have a section that is completely secluded, the Stamp Room. Their outdoor bar and lounge area is great for warm weather socializing.