Top 10 Old Town Scottsdale Hotels and Resorts
The perfect vacation in Arizona begins with finding the best Old Town Scottsdale hotels and resorts for you and your family to relax after a day of fun and excitement. The only issue you may encounter is the number of places to choose from. There are at least 30 hotels, all within a few blocks of each other.
There are many Old Town Scottsdale hotels and resorts that will cater to your every need depending on your personal tastes and expectations. You only need to complete a bit of research and before you know it you will be on your way to exploring all that Arizona has to offer.
Your list for the top 10 Old Town Scottsdale hotels and resorts are listed below:
1. Fire Sky Resort and Spa – The lap of luxury awaits you at this top resort. Spend hours on the golf course or hike one of the trails. Climb a mountain or ride a bike. There are also dozens of attractions, including Camelback Mountain and Salt River Canyon. It’s like one of the best Old Town Scottsdale hotels on private land.
2. Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas – Choose between large, spacious rooms or extravagant villas. In addition, this resort is home to one of the Old Town Scottsdale restaurants that features Class A menus with the freshest seafood, prime cuts of beef and specialty wines.
3. Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale – The Four Seasons is known for luxury and opulence and you will not be disappointed. Spend hours being pampered in the spa, or take in a few holes at the championship golf course. Or, choose between two swimming pools. This desert oasis beckons.
4. Hotel Indigo – One of the best Old Town Scottsdale hotels that are also a great value. It’s trendy and spacious and the rooms are always immaculate. Wooden floors set the tone along with the bathroom vanity tops made from granite. They also have an outdoor patio where you can enjoy the magnificent sunset.
5. Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa – Sitting on a breathtaking lake that also has marvelous views of McDowell Mountains and 27 acres of natural landscapes. The rooms and suites are sublime and they also have private casitas with private balconies.
6. W Hotel Scottsdale – This hotel is super-trendy and perfect for those who want to experience excellence in everything. In addition to the oversized rooms, they also provide personal concierge service and one of the hottest clubs in Scottsdale WET Deck is located right upstairs.
7. The Phoenician Hotel – Although there are a number of things to do in Scottsdale, you might not want to leave this hotel and venture into the city. Everywhere you look, you are surrounded by leather and suede and glass and architectural magnificence. They also have a 27-hole golf course and have been known to serve a Sunday brunch like no one else.
8. The Saguaro Hotel – Located in the center of Old Town Scottsdale, this hotel is chic and modern. They have modern decorations and wonderful rooms overlooking the pool area. The restaurant, Distrito, is world-class.
9. Hotel Valley Ho – This is another of the Old Town Scottsdale hotels that fits into the trendy description. It’s funky and upscale with décor that simply pops. The designs are a perfect blend of modern and retro. The rooms are fabulously open and airy and the walls, made of glass open with a touch to reveal private balconies or patios.
10. Courtyard Marriott – This hotel is sensible, yet very stylish. The rooms are huge, the pool is huge and the lobby has just been renovated. The staff is attentive and the views from the top rooms are magical.