Top 10 Old San Juan Hotels
A perfect list of things to do in San Juan Puerto Rico includes a stay in old San Juan. This historic park of Puerto Rico is home to many different hotels and bed and breakfast locations. Picking out the perfect destination at the old San Juan hotels will make your vacation complete.
1. One of the luxury San Juan resorts is located in old San Juan. The Hotel El Convento, pleases guests with its five star quality. This hotel has 58 luxurious rooms lined with marble and decorated beautifully. On top of the decorations, dining is made easy with three convenient restaurants.
2. The Hotel Milan is located near many cruise piers and top rated by the New York Times. The hotel offers special deals for those who are embarking on a cruise from Puerto Rico. The colonial architecture of this hotel gives it an old Puerto Rico charm that visitors will love.
3. The Sheraton Old San Juan is perfect for your Puerto Rico honeymoon. Guests will enjoy unique Spanish-colonial architecture and lush room accommodations. This hotel even has a casino on property. Also, be sure not to miss the roof top pool!
4. The Gallery Inn is slightly different than other old San Juan hotels. Each room is beautifully decorated in a different San Juan theme and the 22 rooms connect throughout many different houses.
5. Howard Johnson Plaza de Armas is located directly in the heart of old San Juan. This hotel decorated like the Puerto Rico rainforest delights visitors with its key location. It is close enough to walk to many shops and restaurants in old town San Juan.
6. The Castro Guest House is a good place for travelers on a budget. Located in the middle of old San Juan, this hotel offers transportation to and from the airport for a moderate fee.
7. Part of the charm of the old San Juan hotels is the perfect location mixed with Puerto Rican charm. The S.J Suites Hotel is near the airport and old town San Juan. Rooms are individually furnished for the needs of each guest. Each room also includes a separate sitting areas and air conditioning.
8. The Cervantes Hotel it is a hotel, a restaurant and a café. The hotel is slightly outside of Old San Juan but getting to the historic area is made easy by its convenient location with public transportation. The balconies that accompany many of the rooms will give visitors a great view of San Juan.
9. Slightly larger than most old San Juan hotels, the Caribe Hilton San Juan will delight guests with its recreation options. Rent a pedal boat or a kayak while staying at this resort that rests right on a peninsula.
10. The SOFO CasaBlanca Hotel is located near the San Juan Cathedral. The decoration of this hotel will make visitors feel like they are stepping back into the Victorian times. Not only is this hotel decorated lavishly, its guest service is friendly and cooperative.