Miami is a city there you can find a lot of things to do during the day and at night. There are many fun and educational attractions in Miami, Florida. And here is the list of most recommended to visit:
- Miami Seaquarium – Get ready for an underwater adventure on the Sea Trek Reef Encounter. Guests of the Seauarium also have a chance to join in the swim with dolphins program. In this thirty-four acre marine park, visitors to the Seaquarium can experience a variety of shows featuring talented marine animals.
- Jungle Island – One of the most favorite Miami attractions among kids and adults. This attraction has something for everyone. Visitors to the park get the chance to get up close and personal during the animal interactions sessions. Before you enter the park, inquire about the Safari VIP Tours. It gives you more hands on experiences with the animals in the park.
- Art Deco District – Sightseeing, eating, and shopping just proves that the Art Deco District has it all in one place. This area is best known for the contemporary Art Deco style design of buildings. Tourists can take a self guided walk or one of the more popular Miami attractions is the Bike and Roll Art Deco Tour to learn about the culture, history, and architectural structures.
- American Airline Center – In your long list of things to do in Miami, why not check the schedule to see which NBA team is matching their skills on the court with the hometown favorites, Miami Heat. Games at this venue are always among the best Miami attractions.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens – Lush gardens ideal for outdoor weddings adorn the Vizcaya, an Italian Renaissance style villa, best known for its exclusive collection of antiques that date back from the 15th – 19th centuries.
- Miami MetroZoo – Bears, tigers, lions, oh my. See all these animals and more as you take a leisurely stroll through the zoo. There are several breeds of exotic animals and reptiles.
- Visit Little Havana — Put this place on your to-do-list. Walk through Little Havana on a self guiding walking tour to discover the ambiance and colorful Cuban side of Miami. Take a break and get a box of cigars hand rolled by men that still practice the tradition.
- Miami Everglades Airboat Tour—In search of things to do in Miami and have a need for speed? See the Everglades in a different way. The powerful airboat will whisk you away at high speeds so you can have a firsthand experience with the wildlife inhabitants of the Everglades.
- Miami Duck Tour – Best describe as when land meets sea. This is the quackiest Miami attractions in town. Part vessel, part vehicle, the Duck Tour rolls guests around in a giant duck boat on wheels, perfect for driving around Miami and South Beach. Then it launches itself into Biscayne Bay and sets sail towards the stunning and fabulous homes in Millionaires Row. This tour is for you if you’re looking for interesting things to do in Miami Beach.
- Everglades Alligator Farm – Come face to face with real life alligators on your visit to this farm. Learn about their habits, the different type of breeds, what they eat and if you are lucky, the tour guide may even let you pet one of the alligators before you leave.
There are so many things to see in Miami; these fun and exciting attractions only skim the top 10 things to do in Miami. There is so much more the city has to offer and you will have a blast discovering them all.