Top 10 Must-Do Things on Walt Disney World Cruise
A Walt Disney World cruise allows travelers to enjoy a luxury cruise liner in the form of a self-contained getaway. The Disney cruise offers excellent cuisine, a wide variety of activities and shows, entertainment and more. Here is a list of the top 10 things to do on a Walt Disney World cruise.
1. Rest and relaxation is the most important thing to do when on a cruise, and Walt Disney is no different. The luxury liners provide the perfect environment to relax. Sunbathe by the swimming pool or catch a movie.
2. Spa treatments are a nice way to relax and get pampered while on a Walt Disney World cruise. Choose from facials, manicures, or massages.
3. Taking in a theater show will make you think you are sitting on Broadway. If staying at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, tickets can be purchased before boarding your ship.
4. A romantic cruise evening can be spent on the deck of the ship watching the fireworks show. Disney is the only cruise line that launches fireworks directly from the ship. This can prove to be one of the most romantic getaways yet.
5. Adults only can eat at the Palo, a renowned restaurant with a calm and inviting atmosphere and fine cuisine.
6. The Walt Disney World cruise will take visitors to Castaway Cay, Disney’s very own private island on Bahamas. Fun activities await the cruisers, including parasailing, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkeling, swimming and more.
7. Utilizing the kids programs on board will free up the adult to enjoy some alone time. Professionally trained staff unveil programs and activities that the children are sure to love.
8. Locating the Disney characters is always a fun adventure aboard a Walt Disney World cruise, but don’t forget your camera and autograph book.
9. A daily itinerary will provide too many activities to list, including exercise classes, presentations, and family fun activities.
10. Getting a tan while lying by the pool is a great way to spend your Walt Disney World honeymoon experience.