Top 10 Most Romantic Venice Italy Attractions
Venice, Italy is known to be one of the most romantic cities in the world and a sort of Mecca for lovers. Visitors will be able to enjoy the beautiful canals as well as the centuries old architecture. When in Venice, guests have their choice of the many beautiful hotels in Venice, Italy. The most important thing is to plan fun and romantic Venice, Italy attractions. Here, we have compiled a list of the top 10 most romantic Venice, Italy attractions.
1. St. Mark’s Square – This is one of the most popular Venice, Italy attractions and after an enjoyable day of sightseeing you can sit at one of the lovely outdoor cafes and enjoy a glass of Italian wine as you watch the sun set.
2. Gondola Rides – Gondola rides in Venice are the most popular Venice, Italy attractions. If you are lucky your gondolier will serenade you as you sail through the canals.
3. Rialto Bridge – Enjoy a leisurely and romantic walk along this famous bridge before you sit down to a meal at one of the many restaurants lining the canals.
4. Il Palazzo – Located near St. Mark’s Square, visitors are able to enjoy the historic views of the Venetian Lagoon.
5. Venice by foot is perhaps the best way of exploring Venice by lovers holding hands. Buy a Venice map and set onto the most romantic exploration of the floating gem of Italy. Don’t forget to stop by for an espresso and tiramisu at one of many roadside coffee shops of cafes.
6. Secret Gardens of Venice – Many of the palaces and elaborate homes have small gardens to stroll through.
7. Murano Island – An island located in Venice Lagoon and is famous for glass blowing. Visitors are able to tour through the factory and even watch the glass making in progress. This is truly one of the most remarkable Venice, Italy attractions that you will not want to miss.
8. Dolomite Mountains – Visitors can rent a car and pack a picnic as they drive up through the mountains and enjoy the beautiful picturesque scenery.
9. Grand Canal Boat Tour – This is one of the most fun things to do in Venice. Visitors are able to get a wonderful glimpse of Venice in all its glory.
10. Venice Vineyards – Enjoy a tour through some of the most famous wineries and vineyards Venice has to offer.
As you can see, there are many wonderful things to enjoy while in Venice, Italy. When shopping around for Venice honeymoon packages will include some of these excursions to make your romantic getaway everything you are looking for and more.