Top 10 Most Romantic Things To Do In Miami
When thinking about a romantic getaway, Paris is probably the first city that comes to mind. However, if you want something closer, don’t overlook Miami. It’s a tropical paradise with warm weather year round and temperatures that rarely fall below 60 degrees.
This prepared list will get you started in planning a few of the most romantic things to do in Miami.
- The Miami Symphony Orchestra – A leading flagship in cultural organizations in Miami, the symphony is a great location to set a mood that will linger throughout the night.
- Dinner on Miami Beach – Many restaurants in the area cater to couples and can arrange for a candlelit dinner for two on the beach. Call to make reservations in advance.
- Jungle Island – Not just for kids, couples can plan a day walking hand in hand through the park to see a myriad of exotic animals. Pack a basket of fruit and cheeses for a lovely picnic.
- Beach Sunrise – If you and your mate are early risers, grab your blanket in case it’s a little chilly and head over to Miami Beach for one of the most romantic things to do in Miami. Get there early enough to locate a private area to take in a spectacular view of the sunrise together. Then make time for an idyllic walk along the beach before the crowd arrives.
- Vizcaya Museum – Intellectual couples wanting to share a cultural and historical experience with each other, can take a tour of the elegant Vizcaya villa and museum. With 10 acres of well manicured gardens, consider taking a camera during your day out to capture your special moments.
- Sunset Cruise – This is one of those perfect things to do in Miami at night with the one you love. Charter a boat to sail around Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove to watch the sunset while sipping on champagne. On a clear night, you’ll see breath-taking views as the sky turns vibrant shades of oranges and reds as the sun slowly descends.
- Venetian Pool – With two waterfalls and a cave like grotto, the Venetian Pool is reminiscent of a Mediterranean utopia. It’s a great place for couples to take a swim and cool off from the summery Miami heat. Its beauty and nostalgic feeling lead it to be among one of the romantic things to do in Miami.
- Horseback Riding – If you and your mate enjoy being outdoors, private trail rides are romantic things to do in Miami. Several stable in the area offer packages for sunset rides, but advanced reservations may be required.
- Miami Sunset Air Tour– Offering sunset sightseeing. There are many things to see in Miami from 1,000 feet about the city. The plane will leave 30 minutes before sunset and you’ll see the beach scene evolve into nightlife while being exposed to a front row seat of one of Miami’s most romantic sights.
- Book a hotel package – Many hotels in Miami cater to couples and incorporate romance packages into their menu of booking rates. Some luxury packages include room service that delivers a 5 course meal and others offer spa treatment with couple’s massages. Major luxury hotel chains like the Ritz Carlton or Fountainbleu Miami can be reserved in advance and concierge can assist in planning out which romantic menu options will be best for you and your mate.
Miami is a city known best for playing hard and partying harder. However, there are also many romantic things to do in Miami when you want to slow it down and take a moment to spend quality time with the one you love.