Top 10 Melbourne Hotel Deals With Breakfast
When it comes to hotel amenities, offering guests a nice hotel breakfast can be a major selling point in repeat bookings. Here is a list of Melbourne hotel deals that have discovered this marketing tool and not only offers great rates, but breakfast is complimentary.
1. Bed and Breakfast at Stephanie’s – Romance and ambiance, in addition Stephanie’s offers great Melbourne hotel deals. They also cater to business travelers and have a private business center for their use. Rates are around $150 – $225.
2. Clarendon Cottages – Garden setting, cozy and upscale is the best way to describe this Melbourne accommodation. Rates start at $200 per couple.
3. The Loft in the Mill – A seven room guesthouse and spa retreat. Luxury at its finest with specials and early booking Melbourne hotel deals. Look for rates to start at $120 per night.
4. Habitat HQ – Facility intended for students, as it is geared for the budget conscious traveler who isn’t picky about frills and wants to focus on spending the majority of their money on Melbourne attractions instead. Rates start at $26 per night.
5. The Prince – Located near St. Kilda Melbourne is another great luxury boutique hotel, minutes away from the beach and other attractions. Chic and trendy with a price tag to match, but the early bird will score the best Melbourne hotel deals. Early booking will get rates in the range of $180 per night.
6. Ramada Encore Dandendog – Meets a higher standard in hotel accommodations. Sleek designs and posh décor, the Ramada Encore also has a central location and conference center for large groups. Look for rates to start at $130.
7. Rupertswood Mansion – If you’ve secured cheap flights to Melbourne, then you probably won’t feel the pinch of this hotel’s rates. Rupertswood has an important place in Australian history as the birthplace of Australia’s first Baronent. It is a 50 room mansion and includes a 100 foot tower, offering the perfect backdrop for weddings and special events. Rates range from $200-$500 per night.
8. Adeline Bed and Breakfast – Fireplaces, private cottages and walks along the mountain foothills sounds like a weekend getaway paradise. Adeline’s will provide the ambiance in this adult only retreat, but you can provide the romance. Rates will run about $250 per couple
9. Sundowner Jika International Motel – Standard room, moderate price. Reviews are listed as four in a half stars out of five on several online travel resources. The most attractive feature about this motel is all the fun things to do in Melbourne, Australia that surround it. Rates are $125.
10. St. Arnaud Budget Hotel – More of a hostel than an actual hotel, these Melbourne hotel deals can’t be beat at $24 per night. Ideal for people on a tight travel budget and only need a bed to rest their head for the night.
Here we’ve listed a wide variety of hotels to meet every budget and covered the typical hotel deals you should expect to find when booking travel in Melbourne. Enjoy your free breakfast!