Top 10 Las Vegas Must See List!
With a myriad of attractions in Las Vegas it’s hard to pin point just 10 Las Vegas must see and do things, however, there are definitely some classics that simply should not be missed during your tour of Vegas.
1. Vegas The Show is the iconic and glamorous Las Vegas must see performance that is executed in the best Vegas traditions with showgirls, dancing and singing. The Show also brings back a lot of nostalgic memories of the most renowned performers who ever stepped foot on the Vegas stage over its long history.
2. David’s Copperfield’s Magic Show is on any list of Las Vegas Must see performances. Watch live how world’s famous magician executes his mind boggling tricks and illusions.
3. Fremont Street Experience is rated among the best family things to do in Las Vegas due to its pure bliss. Dive into a historical downtown district to sample unique food finds and to watch one of the most spectacular LED lights and music shows.
4. Bellagio Fountains are not only one of Las Vegas must see landmarks; the place is on the list of things to do in Las Vegas for free. It’s hard to believe that the magnificent and perfectly orchestrated show of water, lights and music is not going to cost you a penny.
5. Cirque du Soleil produces unique and mesmerizing performances that combine acrobatic stunts, aerial elements, dancing and breathtaking music that accompanies all the brave imagery. Pick among Love, KA, Mystere or sensual Zumanity shows to cater to your personal interests.
6. Blue Man Group is a Las Vegas must see show due to many reasons including how it uniquely weaves visual effects, science experiments, avant-garde props and even comedy into the tapestry of their unmatched performances that simply must be seen during your trip to Vegas.
7. Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular is not just a re-make of a famous opera production. Hosted in The Venetian Hotel in its custom designed theater, the show was spiced with special visual and sound effects creating an unmatched atmosphere of living and not watching the show.
8. Las Vegas Eiffel Towel is among the most romantic endeavors you can try in Vegas. If you can’t come to Paris, Paris will have to come to you. In Vegas only that is! Take elevator to an observation area and catch a glimpse of night time Vegas that will take your breath away.
9. Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas are not to be missed. Do not be discouraged by a long bus ride to get to the attraction from the Las Vegas strip, it will be worth in the end.
10. Dinner in the Sky is one of those rare and absolutely unique attractions in Las Vegas that one must try at least in a lifetime. A dinner platform holding 22 diners is lifted 500 ft off the ground for the duration of a 2 hour 3 course dinner service.