Top 10 Lake Placid Lodging Options
Lake Placid lodging is something many may find a bit challenging when planning a vacation. This is because there are so many options to choose from.
If you want to partake in a variety of Lake Placid events, you need to make sure your accommodations are inclusive. This will help keep your costs low, while ensuring you will be fully entertained.
The Top 10 Lake Placid Lodging Options are listed below:
1. Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort – Lake Placid resorts like this top site are always an excellent choice. This resort offers world-class accommodations and dozens of activities, including plenty of Adirondack hiking trails.
2. Northwoods Inn – This Inn is a great Lake Placid lodging option because of the amenities and location. The Whiteface Mountain and High Peaks overlook the restaurants and cafés.
3. Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa – This is perfect for anyone who wants to relax with spa treatments and long massages. All while surrounded by majestic mountains with exceptional views.
4. Mt. Van Hoevenberg Bed and Breakfast and Cottages – These cottages are the top choice for people who are looking for a peaceful retreat, with a twist. This specific bed and breakfast provides you with the option of skiing along Olympic trails.
5. Lake Placid Summit Hotel Resort Suites – This deluxe resort offers a variety of options especially for large families; many rooms have four double beds. The resort is within walking distance of the Olympic Center.
6. River Ranch –One of the best Lake Placid vacation rentals available for longer timeframes. This is also perfect for large groups because it accommodates 12 people. There is also a bar, a formal dining room and a playroom.
7. Club Lodges – This is a great pick because of the large and spacious rooms, as well as the comforts of home; DVD players, HD TV and a fireplace are included. There is also a sauna and Jacuzzi available.
8. Lake Placid Lodge – This lodge is famous for winter activities, like ice-skating and downhill skiing. During the spring and summer, tour the lake by boat, kayak or canoe. Clear streams offer excellent fishing.
9. Ampersand Bay Resort and Boat Club – This resort features log cabins and quaint cottages. The large beach provides the perfect background for relaxing and sunbathing. You also have access to boat rentals and fishing.
10. Hilton Lake Placid Resort – This resort is the most modern on the list. Access to shopping and local eateries is very easy. The entire village is visible from most rooms.
As you can see, there are a number of Lake Placid lodging options and they all have their own unique features. Choose according to your personal tastes and you will not be disappointed.
Keep reading along on Things to Do in Upstate New York filled with interesting information.