Top 10 Kruger National Park Tours in South Africa
There is a wide selection of Kruger National Park tours intended to satisfy all types of travelers with their unique set of needs. Rest assured that highly trained and qualified staff will help you explore the wilderness of South African Bush Land to the fullest.
South African Safari tours allow tourist to observe grand African animals like lions, leopards, elephants, buffalos, rhinos and many more in their natural habitat. Depending on which type of Kruger National Park safaris you choose, you will explore South African wilderness on elephants, in open guided Land rovers or by foot.
Below you will find top 10 most requested Kruger National Park tours:
1. Elephant Back Safari in Kruger National Park is one of the hottest and most requested tours to embark on. Exploring South African wilderness riding atop these majestic animals will create unique and exciting memories. You will be sitting on top of a saddled elephant right behind a well-experienced ranger to ensure your safety and great experience.
2. African Wilderness Explorer is a premiere opportunity to observe the African Big Five while being professionally guided by well-qualified trackers and rangers. Leopard tracking could be tricky at times but you will be rewarded by admiring this elusive and very private wild cat. Night drives are especially popular through this tour giving you an insight on the habits of the South African nocturnal animals.
3. Private Game Lodge Safari is perhaps the most luxurious South African experience one can have. Staying in 5-star lodges and chalets introduce you into relaxing and calm atmosphere of Africa. Deliciously prepared dishes from fine South African cuisine and wines could be enjoyed in the evenings under the star-studded sky. Explore Kruger National Park and its animals in the safety of open Land-rovers guided by professional and knowledgeable rangers. This particular program offers age appropriate kiddy game drives to spot birds and smaller animals.
4. Wilderness Trail Tour is your chance for an intimate encounter with South African flora and fauna. These specific tours must be booked well in advance to ensure availability. The main focus of the Wilderness Trail tour is spotting smaller animals that very often are missed during motorized safaris. Tourists stay in well-maintained camps for approximately 3 days. Since you are going to come close to the South African nature, talk to your doctor about malaria prophylaxis.
5. Kruger Family 3-day Camping tour is an ideal family vacation spent spotting The Big Five (Elephants, Rhinos, Lions, Buffalos and Leopards). Each day is carefully scheduled to take you through African wilderness 3-hour game drives that are followed by a full brunch and drinks. Spend afternoons walking around your camps or cooling off in a pool. This tour will created great memories and picture perfect moments for a whole family.
6. Rustic Kruger Safari tour is perfect for an outdoor lover on a budget. The duration of this Kruger National Park tour is flexible and could be adjusted from 3 to 6 days. You will be staying in rustic Treehouse Lodges that blend beautifully with surrounding wilderness. At the end of the day you will be greeted with a delicious African meal lovingly prepared by local rangers. Bush walks, game drives, bird watching are some of the most exciting activities included in this Kruger National Park tour.
7. Authentic Pioneer Safari is a rare opportunity provided through Kruger National Park tours program introducing you into the lifestyle of the South African pioneer explorers. You will be staying in explorer-style tented camps between dusk and dawn game drives. You can feast on African cuisine dishes and lounge under the acacia trees after tea breaks.
8. Traditional African Safari is a classic Kruger National Park tour providing first-time South African tourists with 2 busy days of amazing game drives, bush walks and bird watching accompanied by knowledgeable and armed rangers. You will stay in luxurious lodges of Sabi Sands private game reserve in the heart of Kruger National Park. The privacy of the lodging is especially conducive to relaxation and enjoyment of your African safari vacation.
9. Tranquil African Safari tours are not only top notch game drives, wilderness exploration while staying in 5-star chalets; these create a great opportunity to sample famous South African dishes and wines. All lodges are tastefully decorated with wild African style seamlessly blending you into South African reality. And at the end of a busy day spent in the bush land, try out some star gazing with a glass of fine wine or cool off in a sparkling pool.
10. African Wedding is perhaps the most unique and intimate opportunity to tie a knot surrounded by the beauty and with the roaring sounds of South African nature. 12 individual luxury chalets are perfect to accommodate you, your wedding party and guests. The knowledgeable staff will take care of all your wedding needs.
To ensure availability of the desired tours, make Kruger National Park reservations way ahead of time of your South African vacation.