Top 10 Jekyll Island Rentals
Jekyll Island rentals are always affordable, which is why families love to spend there vacation there. Between the activities and sublime weather, there is always something to look forward to everyday.
If you are ready to start exploring Georgia, there is no better way than to select one of the Jekyll Island rentals as your temporary home. It doesn’t matter if you stay for a day or a week, you will be glad you came.
1. Jekyll Island Campground – This is great for families who love tents or RVs because there are 206 sites to choose from and they all have something great to offer. Plus, kids love camping out.
2. Villa 176 – This rental has an enormous Jekyll Island golf club with 18 holes for authenticity. Some places brag about having great golf, but this one really does.
3. Beach So Close – The name says it all, this Jekyll Island rental is so close to the water you can hear the waves crashing anytime of the day or night. You can receive a discount when you book online too.
4. Krewer Cottage – You can spend the week here and have access to Summer Waves Water Park without having to drive. It is only one mile away. Although, if you have kids, you’ll probably need the car.
5. Almost Heaven – This rental has similar features as the top Jekyll Island hotels, including a huge 46-inch plasma screen TV. right in the living room.
6. Dixie’s Retreat – If you want a quiet and restful vacation, this is the best place to rent for your stay. It has the warmth and feel of a bed and breakfast, except you do the cooking yourself.
7. King Cottage – A quaint, out of the way cottage, which makes this a wonderful Jekyll Island rental for couples only.
8. Sandy Dunes – If you want fun, sun and excitement, see what this rental offers. It is smack-dab in the middle of all of the best attractions and only minutes from the beach area.
9. Loggerhead Lodge – Although the name says lodge, it really is a rental where you can choose from one to three bedroom units, complete with a full bar in every apartment.
10. Villa 337 – A condominium with the convenience of having a poolside location. The best move for the kids who will want to spend all day swimming and soaking up the sunrays.