The hotels near Mount Rushmore are plentiful and abundant. This is because there are several small towns in the vicinity and they all provide accommodations for tourists.
When you make your vacation plans, the hotels near Mount Rushmore should be included. Depending on how far you want to travel, you can find at least 10 that will suit your needs.
The top 10 hotels near Mount Rushmore include:
1. Watiki Indoor Waterpark Resort – Tops the list of hotels near Mount Rushmore because of the tremendous number of activities and amenities, including a water park with 6 slides and a river.
2. Presidents’ View Resort – For the best views of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial, check into this resort. Over half the rooms have exceptional views from balconies.
3. Best Western Golden Spike – Mount Rushmore lodging at its finest. This hotel is also minutes away from Crazy Horse Memorial and Custer State Park.
4. Double Diamond Ranch – Mount Rushmore cabins at this resort are very luxurious. They have private kitchens and satellite TV. They also have the coziness of a fireplace and hot tub.
5. Country Inn and Suites – This hotel has all of the comforts of home, they even accommodate your pets. In addition to the free breakfast, they offer a fitness center and whirlpools. Don’t forget the swimming pool and waterslide.
6. AmericInn Lodge and Suites – They provide you with exceptional service from the moment you enter the door. Suites feature hot tubs and fireplaces. They will even bring a crib for your baby.
7. LaQuinta Inns and Suites – Conveniently located in the center of all three top attractions in South Dakota: Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park and Crazy Horse Memorial. The kids can enjoy the arcade while the adults relax in the lounge area.
8. Cadillac Jacks – This is the ultimate in high stakes hotels. That’s because of the casino. It’s also one of the only resorts that allow smoking. The rooms are modern and advanced.
9. Whitetail Mountain Cabin – Although these Custer State Park cabins are about an hour from Mount Rushmore, they are perfect for skiers who want a dual vacation. Spend half your vacation at the monument and the other half on the slopes.
10. Custer State Park Resort – Custer State Park lodging with hundreds of things to do. You and your family are close to Mount Rushmore National Memorial and dozens of other top attractions.