Top 10 Hotels in Zurich Switzerland – Tips For Visitors!
Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, finding the best hotels in Zurich Switzerland will be on the mind of all travelers. Where do we stay? What hotel is closest to the attractions we want to see? What hotel best fits our budget? The following are ten of the best hotels in Zurich Switzerland for your consideration.
1. Hotel Bristol Zurich is situated less than a kilometer from the major attractions, boasts a multi-lingual staff and offers beautifully appointed rooms that are not only comfortable but spotless as well.
2. Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich is located across the street from the train station, has triple planed glass windows for noise reduction and offers electric adjustable beds for your ultimate comfort.
3. If you are looking for a modern and minimalistic approach to hotels, what about the 25 Hours Hotel Zurich West? It offers great prices, has a friendly and helpful staff and is a trendy alternative offering a phenomenal breakfast.
4. For a first class hotel coupled with a home away from home charm, the EMA House is just what you are looking for. Just one of the great hotels in Zurich Switzerland, this 22-suite hotel gives you all the comforts of home at a great price.
5. The Hotel Continental Zurich is Swiss Chalet inspired elegance in the heart of the town. A garden, two restaurants, a bar and a lounge are just some of the amenities offered in this 138 room hotel.
6. Just minutes from the city and Lake Zurich is the Crowne Plaza Zurich, with beautiful rooms, outdoor dining options and two attached restaurants for your dining pleasure.
7. With so many things to do in Zurich you want to be close to all the action. This is where Hotel St. Gotthard comes in. It is located on the famous Bahnhofstrasse Street, home to shops and fine dining. A summer terrace, Italian bar and the lake just a 10 minute walk away makes this a great choice from the many hotels in Zurich Switzerland.
8. The Wellenberg Swiss Quality Hotel is a chic hotel in the center of the historic district. It has a charming terrace, beautiful rooms and is a stone’s throw from everything.
9. Located on the Limmat river the Hotel Limmatblick is modern and budget friendly, close to the train and attractions and even has an attached cocktail bar.
10. In Old Town is the hotel Alexander, with 41 rooms that are air conditioned and have free Wi-Fi. It is close to a river promenade for sightseeing or a stroll on a sunny day and it is close to restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
Zurich airport hotels, hotels in the heart of the town or those in Old Town all offer visitors a keen selection of places to stay. No matter where you choose, hotels in Zurich Switzerland offer Swiss hospitality at its best. Enjoy!