Top 10 Hotels in Victoria BC – Tips For Visitors!
The way to find hotels in Victoria BC begins with your personal style. You are going to want your accommodations to match your habits including when you venture outdoors, whether you want to dine in or go out and of course, how attentive the staff is to your needs.
Once you realize what you are looking for in the hotels in Victoria BC, you will soon discover that the choices whittle down to just a select few. Many offer additional services in addition to those provided by standard hotels and that’s what makes them the best.
Listed below are the top 10 hotels in Victoria BC:
1. Abigail Hotel – As for being tops in the hotels in Victoria BC, this one has great diversity in the type of rooms and the amenities. They have Standard, Deluxe, Superior and Premier choices. If you stay longer than 3 nights, you also receive a discount of 20%. The Pearl Spa Room is a wonderful way to relax after a day of sightseeing.
2. The Fairmont Empress Hotel Victoria BC – This hotel is perfectly positioned within the Inner Harbour, which means the views are spectacular. They also offer specialized spa services at the Willow Stream Spa.
3. The Magnolia Hotel and Spa – This has been voted one of the best hotels in Victoria BC by Trip Advisor. Not only do they have 64 wonderful rooms to choose from, but their spa services provided by Spa Magnolia will leave you feeling blissful and sublime.
4. Hotel Rialto – Conveniently located near the Craigdarroch Castle and the Royal British Columbia Museum, this top notch hotel also has one of the best restaurants onsite. The Veneto Tapa Lounge provides world class cuisine and drinks that break the mold.
5. Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa – This hotel has an excellent location and provides guests with complimentary champagne as soon as they walk through the door. It’s a great place to stay if you are planning to participate in one of the Butchart Garden tours, since it’s just 1 mile away.
6. Victoria Hotel – This is a great hotel to stay in when you want to experience Victoria British Columbia from the water. It is located right on the Inner Harbor and as soon as you step out the door, you can hop onto the Victoria Harbor Ferry and enjoy a day of sailing and sightseeing.
7. Oak Bay Beach Hotel – This hotel is steeped in tradition and is well known for the amazing staff and the culinary delights offered with a seaside setting. They also provide dinner theater options in their theater, right on the premises. And, the rooms with the spectacular views of the Harbor are just the added bonus.
8. Oswego Hotel Victoria – A suite-only hotel with many options and views from all of the suites feature the mountains, city or ocean. So no matter which room you select, you will have perfection.
9. The Royal Scot Hotel and Suites – You have a choice between oversized guest rooms and massive suites. You can relax in the sauna or indoor pool or submerge in the hydrotherapy pool, which is perfect after being out and about all day.
10. Best Western Plus Inner Harbor – Another hotel located on the Inner Harbour which has wonderful guest services like a complete breakfast buffet, dry sauna, outdoor pool and indoor whirlpool.