Top 10 Hotels In Sofia Bulgaria
Whether you are planning a ski holiday in Bulgaria, or a summer vacation it is important to find the best hotels in Sofia, Bulgaria. Many times when you find cheap flights to Bulgaria, you may also find some of these hotels included in a package.
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria and is alive with culture and history of this once war-ravaged country. There are many exciting and fun things to do in Sofia and most of the hotels in Sofia, Bulgaria will see to it that your vacation is one you will not soon forget. Below is a list of the top ten hotels in Sofia, Bulgaria.
1. Dedeman Princess Sofia – This beautiful hotel is within walking distance of the Sofia City Center. Guests are able to make use of the 24-hour room service, café, shops, casino and the fitness center complete with a sauna. Guests may also enjoy traditional Bulgarian and international cuisine while staying here.
2. Anel Hotel – While staying at this hotel, visitors will enjoy the close proximity to the wonderful Sofia attractions such as the Alexander Nevski Cathedral and the Russian Church. There is also a wonderful spa to relax in as well as a restaurant to enjoy after a long day of sight-seeing.
3. Budapest Hotel – While staying at this luxuriously decorated hotel, guests can also enjoy the bar as well as the restaurant serving wonderful Bulgarian delicacies.
4. City Avenue Hotel – This hotel is conveniently located within five minutes of the Sofia Square and offers a comfortable lobby bar as well as a piano bar.
5. Grand Hotel Sofia – This gorgeous five star hotel offers beautiful views from almost every room. Guests can make use of the fitness center, steam bath, sauna, massages as well as their own in-house beauty parlor. After a day of being pampered, visitors may enjoy traditional Bulgarian fare at the Shades of Red Gourmet Restaurant located in the hotel.
6. Kempinski Hotel Zografski – This is another one of the wonderful hotels in Sofia, Bulgaria and offers clean and comfortably decorated rooms as well as beautiful views of Sofia, Bulgaria. Guests can make use of private dining, room service, fitness center, massages, aromatherapy as well as an indoor lap pool.
7. Radisson Blu Grand Hotel, Sofia – The Radisson Blu is located in the heart of Sofia with rooms that overlook the Narodno Sabranie Square. Guests may also make use of the fitness center with sauna and steam bath.
8. Hilton Sofia – This is one of the best hotels in Bulgaria. This gorgeous hotel is located in the center of Sofia and is conveniently located to many of the magnificent Sofia attractions. This beautiful art-deco decorated hotel offers babysitting services as well as children’s activities. After a fun day of enjoying all that Sofia has to offer, guests can relax in the restaurant or the bar & café.
9. Hotel Les Fleurs – This unique hotel is centrally located to many of Sofia’s most visited attractions. Each room is uniquely decorated in a floral design with amazing views from the terrace.
10. Central Park Hotel – This four star luxurious hotel offers easy access to many of Sofia’s tourist spots as well as being only a twenty minute drive to Vitosha Ski Tracks. Guests can also make use of the elegant restaurant to try authentic Bulgarian fare.
Whichever of these magnificent hotels in Sofia, Bulgaria that you choose to stay in, they are sure to make your stay memorable as well as extremely enjoyable.