1. Zhemchuzhina Hotel in Sochi – Named The Black Sea Pearl in Russian, this is one of the top hotels in Sochi. The great service and fantastic views from the room make this one you will want to come back to again.
2. Grand Hotel Polyana – This is considered one of the absolute best hotels in Sochi. The ski resort and slopes nearby just add to the appeal of this hotel.
3. Nairi Hotel – The Nairi Hotel is a fantastic place to stay, one you will want to return to. You can arrange for Russian tours and other activities in addition to the future Olympics held in this Russian city.
4. Radisson SAS Lazurnaya Hotel – This is one of the top hotels in Sochi which is recognizable. The Radisson name says it all, and you know exactly what to expect, and what you will keep coming back to.
5. Grand Hotel and Spa Rodina – The Grand Hotel And Spa Rodina is one of the premier Black Sea beach resorts in Sochi. The luxury and pampering offered will keep you coming back for more.
6. Dagomys Hotel – The Dagomys is one of the older hotels in Sochi, but it has been renovated and has been modernized in a number of ways. The service is very prompt and courteous, although the rooms are typical for the area in the size.
7. Sochi Breeze Spa Hotel – This is one of the top Sochi resorts for tourists and individuals on vacation in Russia. A private beach, excellent dining, and comfortable rooms all make this one of the best places to stay in Sochi.
8. Nut Grove Hotel – This is not one of the typical hotels in Sochi, instead this hotel is more like a mountain resort situated a distance from Sochi. It is located in the mountains, with picturesque views of the valleys and a natural setting that is gorgeous.
9. Marines Park Hotel – If you are coming to Sochi for the 2014 Winter Olympic games, one possible hotel for your stay is the Marines Park Hotel. There are a number of shops and dining establishments near the hotel, and the rooms and service are outstanding.
10. Primorskaya Hotel – This is one of the hotels in Sochi which offers a view of the sea from many of the rooms. The staff is very attentive and the amenities and scenery are well worth the price.