Top 10 Hotels in Savannah GA For Honeymoon!
You can find a number of hotels in Savannah GA for honeymoon plans, especially if you have your wedding nearby. This is a wonderful area to explore with your new partner in life and you should be able to acquire a package that suits your needs.
If you want something quiet and reserved, the Savannah GA historic district may be to your liking. There are a few bed and breakfast’s as well as inn’s you can research.
However, if you are looking for wild excitement, the hotels in downtown Savannah GA may be right up your alley. The options are virtually endless once you realize all Savannah has to offer.
1. The Mulberry Inn Savannah GA – One of the most elegant hotels in the area, that actually has a listing inside the National Register of Historic Hotels of America. Breakfast is served outside in the courtyard café.
2. Mansion on Forsyth Park –Perhaps the swankiest of all of the hotels in Savannah GA, for two reasons. One, it overlooks magnificent, Forsyth Park and two, it is a Victorian mansion.
3. Hamilton Turner Inn – Of all of the hotels in Savannah GA, you may like this one due to the chocolate truffles and champagne they greet you with upon arrival.
4. Ballastone Inn – Another one of the hotels in Savannah GA that is filled with history. This mansion dates back to 1838 and offers massages and spa treatments.
5. The Kehoe House – This beautiful and private hotel provides you with everything honeymooners want, including chocolate-dipped strawberries and chilled champagne included in turndown service each night.
6. The Gastonian – Spending time here allows you exceptional views of their lush gardens and balconies dripping with sunlight each morning. Breakfast in bed is accompanied by chilled orange juice in crystal, keepsake champagne flutes.
7. The Marshall House – Many honeymooners flock to this hotel for a chance to savor dinner at the famous 45 Bistro, which coincidently, is one of the favorite things to do in Savannah GA.
8. Eliza Thompson House – This bed and breakfast is inside of a carriage house, so it is small and cozy, surrounded by a wonderful garden courtyard. Southern charm at its best.
9. Olde Harbour Inn – Located on the riverfront, newlyweds love spending their first days here because of the warm and hospitable staff that only disturbs you when you call.
10. East Bay Inn – Another bed and breakfast only a few steps away from the river with wonderful views of the water and close enough to stroll down River Street.