Top 10 Hotels in Sacramento – Tips For Visitors!
Booking hotels in Sacramento is actually very easy, especially those that have terrific locations and are within the distance of the major attractions. But, even with a great selection, you still need to have a few tips and tricks as a visitor to the capital of California.
This is why the top 10 hotels in Sacramento and some tips for visitors are listed below:
- Le Rivage Hotel – This is one of the best downtown Sacramento hotels that give you a wonderful view of the Sacramento River and the surrounding areas. A good thing to remember when you arrive is to ask about the free car service they offer all of their guests.
- Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova – This is one of the hotels in Sacramento that previous guests simply rave about. The service is impeccable and the staff is extremely accommodating. Don’t forget the free use of the fitness center and outdoor pool.
- The Citizen Hotel – The Citizen is well known in this city because they offer large, clean rooms and very friendly service. In addition, the location is excellent. It is just minutes from Old Sacramento, where the best Sacramento restaurants can be found, which is a great tip for those who want to dine on the best food Sacramento has to offer.
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento – A beautiful hotel and situated in an area that is brimming with Sacramento nightlife options, including Midtown. This is where you can take in the art scene or have a drink at Mercantile Saloon.
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel – This is one of the hotels in Sacramento that just received a $5 million facelift and the designs are sleek and stylish. Be sure to utilize the brand new pool and the fitness center that is available 24 hours a day.
- The Sterling Hotel – Of the many hotels in Sacramento, this one boasts the most luxuries, including Jacuzzi tubs and Italian marble bathroom tiles. A good tip to remember is if you stay here, they only have 16 rooms, which adds to the personal touch and ensures a great deal of attention is given.
- Arden Acres Executive Suites and Cottages – A peaceful rest awaits all guests who check in here and your room includes a kitchen that is completely stocked, plus it is only 1 mile in distance from the Arden Fair Mall, which is one of the things to do in Sacramento for those who love to shop. Because it is so close to the bus and rail line, guests don’t have to worry about renting a car.
- Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Cal Expo – This is a great choice because of the prime location. It is only minutes from the Sacramento International Airport. Also, they provide some of the best and healthiest breakfast choices and a swimming pool and exercise area. New arrivals should ask for their 5-star room service options.
- Vagabond Inn – With a distance of 5 miles from the Sacramento Zoo, this inn has the best location. In addition, you can experience world-class service from the hospitable staff. Guests are encouraged to ask questions from these seasoned professionals. So, a good thing to remember is to utilize their expertise if you want something extra special.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Elk Grove –This is a business travelers dream. They provide a free laundry service, a business center that is available 24 hours a day and free Wi-Fi. Make sure to ask about the specialized breakfasts featuring Quiche and waffles.