Top 10 Hotels in Orlando Florida
Finding hotels in Orlando Florida is a breeze since this is a major city, filled with top attractions. Thousands of visitors flock here every year to spend time at the beaches and of course, Walt Disney World.
During peak season, most will try to find hotels near Walt Disney World. For this reason, the accommodations can become quite limited. The only real issue then, becomes the question of booking before the herds of tourists arrive.
Because there are so many major Orlando Florida attractions, it can be very difficult to find hotels that you can afford, that will also provide you with great service. However, if you are diligent, you can indeed locate great accommodations at suitable prices.
Whether you are looking for Universal Studios Orland hotel deals, a place close to Disney, or just something near the beaches, applying patience is your best bet. It is very easy to get caught up in the excitement and forget about practicality.
To ensure that you receive the best prices around when looking for hotels in Orlando Florida, you need to use sound judgment and adhere to specific guidelines.
Listed below you will find the top 10 hotels in Orlando Florida:
1. Marriott Orland Seaworld – Is one of the best hotels in Orlando Florida because of the location. It has free shuttle service to Seaworld, Disney Resorts and Universal.
2. Blue Heron Lakefront Resort – One of the best hotels in Orlando Florida for those who love the beaches. They also offer pools for the kids, a lagoon fully heated and rooms with full kitchens.
3. Orlando World Center – 230 acres filled with five pools, tropical flowers, waterfalls and palm trees.
4. Courtyard at Lake Lucerne- This is one of the best hotels in Orlando Florida because of the sheer luxury. They have open fireplaces, Oriental rugs and complimentary breakfasts and cocktails.
5. Marriott’s Imperial Palms Villas – They offer the best access to the top amusement parks in Florida, mainly Seaworld, Animal Kingdom, Discovery Cove and Aquatica. Plus, they provide their guests with horseback riding, golf, volleyball and tennis.
6. The Peabody Orlando – Luxury at its finest. They provide down comforters, full-spa, plush bathrobes, and an exceptional view. You can also see the mallards cross the lobby each day.
7. Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress – This is a spa hotel that is peaceful and tranquil. Guest have the opportunity to experience pure indulgence in facials and massages. They also offer hot tubs, and rooms right by the pool.
8. Renaissance Hotel – Only a few minutes from the airport and a world away as far as pampering is concerned. Room service is offered 24 hours a day, and there are massive fountains all along the property. Outside, the pool is surrounded by a deck with palm trees to add extra shade.
9. Universal Lowes Royal Pacific – This is one of the only pet-friendly hotels. They have relaxing lagoons and gardens where you can walk your pet. They also offer transportation to Seaworld and Universal free of charge.
10. Hyatt Regency Orlando – Perfect for business travelers. They offer computer rentals, meeting spaces and even secretarial services. It is less than 10 minutes from the airport.