Top 10 Hotels in Munich Germany
1. Hotel Italia Munich – This hotel is situated in the red light district of Munich, but this does not detract from the hotel. Soundproof windows, nice rooms, wireless Internet access, and reasonable prices are just a few of the reasons why this is one of the top 10 hotels in the city.
2. Mandarin Oriental Munich – The Mandarin Oriental Munich is one of the five star hotels in Munich Germany, and this hotel offers many different amenities for guests combines with exceptional service and comfort.
3. Kempinski Hotel Airport Muenchen – The expansive glass atrium, unique transparent structure, and close proximity to the airport make this hotel one of the top 10 when you travel Germany and stay in Munich.
4. Le Meridien Munich – Not many hotels in Munich Germany can boast of doormen in uniform, but this one can. The elegant furnishings and world class service are some of the reasons that this hotel rates so highly.
5. Hotel Koenigshof – With all of the possible things to do in Munich you will want a base that is comfortable and relaxing. This is what you get when you stay at Hotel Koenigshof , although the cost is somewhat high at between $250-$500 a night.
6. Rocco Forte The Charles Hotel – As one of the premiere five star hotels in Munich Germany the Rocco Forte The Charles Hotel really stands out as one of the best. A ballroom, concierge services, and ultimate luxury come with a cost though.
7. Bayerischer Hof Hotel – With five gourmet restaurants, fabulous spa facilities, and top rate services and accommodations it is no wonder this hotel is a favorite during the Munich Oktoberfest festival, as well as the rest of the year.
8. Hilton Park Munich – Out of all the hotels in Munich Germany the Hilton stands out as one of the top. This name is synonymous with pampering and only the finest quality in everything, and that is exactly what guests receive at this hotel.
9. Sofitel Munich Bayerpost – With almost 400 rooms this Munich accommodation can hold a crowd, but each guest is given personal attention that is astounding. Rooms at this hotel start at less than $200 a night.
10. The Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark – One of the top hotels in Munich Germany, the Westin caters to both business travelers and those on vacation. A five star rating shows the quality and level of service you will get at this establishment.