Top 10 Hotels in Montreal Canada
1. Hotel XIXe Siecle – As one of the top five star hotels in Montreal, Canada, this hotel has a lot to offer. No two rooms are the same, and you will experience luxury, elegance, and excellent service at this hotel.
2. Chateau Versailles – This hotel is conveniently located to many attractions and important locations, offers extreme luxury, and may be included in some Montreal vacation packages on request if you are willing to pay a little more.
3. Hotel Gault – Being one of the best city hotels, Hotel Gault offers a high end experience in a personal boutique style. This is a five star choice that receives rave reviews regularly from travelers and tourists who have stayed here.
4. Hotel Le St James – One of the best hotels in Montreal, Canada, this structure was built in the late 1800s. Small pets are allowed, and exclusivity is the norm at this place.
5. Hotel Le Germaine – This place is very chic, and offers an intimate setting which is close to many of the top things to do in Montreal. You will be pampered and spoiled by the time you are about to leave this hotel, so you would already want to come back again.
6. Le Saint-Sulpice – A four star and four diamond rating show that this is one of the top hotels in this city. There are no rooms available here, only luxury suites which will make you feel pampered.
7. W Montreal – This is one of the favorite hotels in Montreal, Canada for anyone who can afford the steep price. In addition to exceptional rooms and service there is also a day spa, a five star dining establishment, and many other amenities.
8. Queen Elizabeth Hotel – This hotel has been named one of the top five hundred five star hotels anywhere in the world, and once you arrive you will understand why. Management of this hotel takes personal service, opulence, and a luxurious setting to the next level.
9. Fairmont Tremblant – This is one of the top hotels in Montreal, Canada that is known for exquisite views, as well as top end service and luxury. The nearby mountains and charming village make this hotel an excellent choice for most visitors.
10. Hotel Nelligan – This is one of the many boutique hotels in Montreal, Canada and it also has a five star rating. The cost may seem a little pricey, but the stay you get is definitely worth the price you pay.