Top 10 Hotels in Madrid – Tips For Visitors!
Whether you are a seasoned traveler or you are about to embark on your first trip to the city, hotels in Madrid will probably be the first thing on your mind. With so many to choose from which one do you pick? Here are 10 great selections that may make your choice a little easier:
1. The Medium Cortezo is a chic hotel located in the heart of the city, meaning it is close to all those places to visit in Madrid that are on your list. It offers guests the use of the rooftop terrace, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and they even have an American style buffet breakfast.
2. If you are looking for hotels in Madrid that are close to the Royal Palace, the Cason del Tormes is a great choice. This hotel offers spacious rooms that are flooded with natural light, a buffet breakfast and a central location making it easy to walk to everything you wish to see.
3. Hotel Convencion is located near the 24-hour airport bus stop, and is just 10 minutes’ walk from Retiro Park. It is a modern hotel with an indoor terrace, a café-bar and multilingual staff conveniently positioned in the city center.
4. The many things to do in Madrid can be reached easily from the Petit Palace Lealtad Plaza hotel which is centrally located, offers beautifully decorated rooms and offers guests an iPod docking station and use of a tablet throughout their stay. The attached restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine and there is a buffet breakfast to start your day right.
5. It may not be the Royal Palace of Madrid, but the Hesperia Madrid offers elegant rooms for your stay with flat screen TV’s and even a pillow menu for your ultimate comfort. Relax in the interior courtyard or restaurant or linger in the beautifully appointed common areas for that ‘royal’ feel.
6. The Emperador is one of those hotels in Madrid located on the famous Gran Via street. Enjoy the views over the city from the rooftop pool and terrace (seasonally, of course) book a sauna or massage, or simply relax in your luxurious room in this classic hotel.
7. The Jardin Metropolitano is a great hotel choice for your travel to Madrid. It has a restaurant with a conservatory, large modern rooms and is decorated inside with many plants and palm trees. Mediterranean food is available at the restaurant, there is a bar and the hotel is close to the metro station for easy city navigation.
8. Located in a restored 18th century townhouse for an elegant setting and a stylish stay is one of the many hotels in Madrid that have a history to them. The NH Palacio de Tepa offers modern bathrooms, balconies for lovely views and traditional Spanish cuisine served at their restaurant.
9. The luxury hotel Wellington is close to the famous Madrid nightlife and many landmarks as well. It offers guests use of their outdoor pool, spa, sun terrace and gym and has an attached sushi restaurant, a coffee shop and an English bar all in addition to the beautifully appointed rooms.
10. The Intur Palacio San Martin is one of those hotels in Madrid that is located a little out of the city center on a quiet street. The beautiful Descalzas Reales Convent is across the street and it is near three metro stations. The classic styling of this hotel includes an original lift complete with ornate gates, and the hotel also features both a restaurant and bar for your convenience.
Madrid is a beautiful city full of history and culture, even in their hotels. Close to everything or quietly situated, the choice is yours.