Top 10 Hotels in Lucerne Switzerland – Tips For Visitors!
As a major tourist destination, there are of course many hotels in Lucerne Switzerland to choose from for your next trip. Will you choose modern and pricey, a historical property or a budget friendly place to stay? Here are the top 10 hotels in Lucerne Switzerland that may make that decision a little easier.
1. The Astoria Hotel Lucerne is a modern and sophisticated place just three minutes from the main train station and the beautiful lake. It is comfortable, clean, includes breakfast and is situated an easy walk from major attractions and shopping.
2. For a lovely view of Lake Lucerne Switzerland, the Tourist Hotel can deliver in spades. Right on the lake, this hotel offers suites with kitchenettes and breakfasts, and is ideally situated near shopping and the train station for easy access.
3. A home away from home that is how the Hotel-Restaurant Spatz is described by former guests. It is friendly, it is clean and it is comfortable, and with a friendliness that can’t be beat.
4. The Grand Hotel Europe Lucerne is a hotel with sweeping views of the beautiful lake and the majestic Alps, amid gardens allowing many places to relax and take in the views. The rooms are comfortable and spotless, the staff friendly and accommodating.
5. Another hotel with sweeping lake views is the Palace Luzern, where you can choose from a room or a suite. The hotel patio is a great place to unwind after a day of sightseeing and there is also a restaurant and bar attached.
6. Hotels in Lucerne Switzerland can be newer and modern, or in the case of the Renaissance Lucerne Hotel, housed inside a 100 year old ‘City Palais’. Just three minutes from the train station and the Chapel Bridge, this hotel offers old world charm in the heart of the city.
7. Lucerne hotels, like the Hotel Alpina Luzern, appeal to thousands of visitors each year for their proximity to the attractions and transportation hubs in the city. This hotel is in the heart of the city, is cozy and well-priced for the traveler who wants those sweeping views of the scenery without paying the earth for them.
8. The Hotel Mr. Pickwick has an unusual name and maintains a sort of Swiss Lodge feel. It is near trains and attractions like the famous lion of Lucerne and situated right on the River Reuss in the center of Old Town.
9. The Hotel Ibis Budget is just that, a budget hotel with compact rooms, but a budget friendly feel. The rooms are bright and airy and just right for sleeping before you head off to check out all the things to do in Lucerne.
10. The Continental Park hotel is like a lot of the hotels in Lucerne Switzerland, it is close to everything. Its 93 rooms and comfortable accommodations make it a great one to choose, and there is a yummy breakfast included to set you up right for the day.
As you can see, hotels in Lucerne Switzerland run the gamut in styles and prices. Find the best one for you and enjoy your time in this beautiful city!