Top 10 Hotels in Istanbul Turkey
The hotels in Istanbul all have something exquisite and lavish to offer their guests. Perhaps it’s because they are centered in one of the most magnificent cities in the world. Or, maybe it’s just because the people of Istanbul take hospitality very seriously.
The top 10 hotels in Istanbul Turkey are listed below:
1. Ciragan Palace Kempinski – This is a 5-star hotel of incredible proportions. Of the Istanbul Turkey hotels, this one rates at the top because it is abundant in glamour and luxury. It is situated on the Bosphorus shore and has exceptional views of Istanbul’s ancient city.
2. Ambassador Hotel – This hotel is within walking distance of the Blue Mosque Istanbul. While in the room or suite, the views of Princess Island are priceless. Just an elevator flight away lies a sauna and authentic Turkish bath.
3. Swissotel – This hotel is within walking distance of Dolmabahce Palace and is pure luxury. It has a terrace on the rooftop, where you can see the sights of the city and downstairs, a 5-star gourmet restaurant.
4. Four Seasons Istanbul – Voted one of the best hotels in Istanbul because of the intimate setting. They only have 65 rooms, which add to the appeal. The setting is incredible, framed by an open-air courtyard which allows for individual attention.
5. Hyatt Regency Istanbul – This is one of the hotels in Istanbul which truly reflects the culture and spirit of this incredible city. The setting of the hotel overlooks the Bosphorus Sea, which make it one of the most recommended hotels for first-time visitors.
6. Intercontinental Istanbul – This is another one of the hotels in Istanbul that has a dynamic view of the Bosphorus Sea. In addition, the decorated rooms are more traditional than many others and the service of the staff is highly refined.
7. Les Ottomans – One of the more popular things to do in Istanbul is enjoying the nightlife and shopping. This is the perfect hotel to participate in both because of the location in conjunction to everything in the area. In addition, they have 10 uniquely original suites for extra-special guests with phenomenal views.
8. Park Hyatt Istanbul – One of the top hotels in Istanbul and most interestingly designed buildings is a combination of 90 luxury rooms, 25 spa rooms and 10 suites. If you stay here, you can literally walk to a dozen restaurants and bars.
9. Ritz Carlton Istanbul – The stylish interior, bathed and draped in luxurious fabrics and oversized ottomans makes this one of the best hotels in Istanbul. It follows the tradition of Turkish décor and welcomes every guest in a warm and cozy atmosphere. In addition to the standard rooms, they offer 23 suites and for Ritz-Carlton Club members, 57 special rooms.
10. The Sofa Hotel – This is more of a next generation hotel, filled with luxury and a staff that offers personalized attention. It is located in the fashion district of Istanbul. They offer only 82 rooms and 17 of these are executive suites.