Top 10 Hotels in Hong Kong Visitors Rave About!
There should be no doubt that the hotels in Hong Kong are extremely different and uniquely designed. This is one city that truly appreciates diverse architecture on a massive scale.
A trip to Hong Kong means you will need to find a great hotel with wonderful accommodations. You should want an attentive staff and certain luxuries that you come to expect wherever you lay your head.
Lucky for you, the hotels in Hong Kong will not fail to meet your expectations when it comes to these specifics, but you also want a place that has something special too. Something that makes your final choice stand above from the rest.
It’s great to know that the top 10 hotels in Hong Kong can be found here. These hotels are those that visitors rave about and they make sure they frequent these establishments every time they are in town.
1. Butterfly on Morrison Boutique Hotel Hong Kong – This is an exquisitely styled hotel which features the top restaurants, night clubs and of course, 24-hour concierge service. It also has some of the best shopping in Hong Kong because of the mall.
2. Harbor Grand Kowloon – Also known as the Harbor Plaza is in the best location, close to most of the important landmarks, both culturally and historically. This hotel also offers 5 spectacular restaurants, and a pristine cocktail bar.
3. Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers – Of the hotels in Hong Kong that deserve recognition, this one really stands out. The service is extraordinary and the staff delivers with style and panache.
4. Harbor Grand Hong Kong Hotel – Undoubtedly one of the best hotels in Hong Kong, especially since winning the 2012 Hotel Club Award for the unbelievable views and other amenities, including an outdoor pool and technologically advanced fitness center.
5. The Langham Hong Kong Hotel – This is actually one of the top Hong Kong tourist attractions, as well as a lavish, opulent hotel. Their service is meticulous, down to the smallest details.
6. Novotel Citygate Hong Kong – While this is one of the hotels in Hong Kong, closest to the airport, you wouldn’t know it by any standards. The management works diligently to fight against the negative stigma that most airport hotels carry and continue to succeed, by supplying all guests with their own Jacuzzis, Nespresso coffee machines and of course, HD LCD TVs.
7. Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong – Supremely spacious with an amenity menu to rival all others on this list, this hotel has luxury accommodations and all the bells and whistles.
8. Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong – An additional Langham property that provides an extraordinary buffet breakfast daily and outfits the rooms with the most advanced technology.
9. W. Hong Kong Hotel – This stylish and ultra-modern hotel is cool and serene, equipped with a state of the art spa and ultra-attentive staff service.
10. The Four Seasons Hong Kong – This is exactly what you would expect from the Four Seasons. Class, style and plenty of extras, including an infinity pool on the roof that they keep heated during winter months.