Top 10 Hotels in Geneva Switzerland – Tips For Visitors!
Hotels in Geneva Switzerland can be modern and contemporary or quaint and historical. Hostels, Bed and Breakfasts and hotels of all descriptions can be found in this lovely city situated on the banks of Lake Geneva. Here are ten of the best you may wish to consider when planning your next Swiss getaway.
1. The Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva offers visitors sweeping views of Mont-Blanc from the floor to ceiling windows of your suite. Marble bathrooms, contemporary styling and the best in European luxury are yours at this hotel which also includes shopping, restaurants, a wellness center and bar.
2. With so many things to do in Geneva, you want a hotel that is close to the action. The Hotel Warwick is located in the heart of the city, is close to everything and includes with your stay a public transportation card for all those sightseeing adventures to come.
3. Hotels in Geneva Switzerland are not all large towering structures. The Restaurant-Hotel du Parc des Eaux-Vives is a refurbished mansion facing a lake with extensive gardens to make for a quiet and idyllic setting. Set a little out of the hustle and bustle of the city, this hotel is a retreat into the countryside in a historical residence of yore.
4. For a large hotel in the heart of the city, the Crowne Plaza Geneva checks all the right boxes. It has a modern design, is comfortable, close to transportation and has a garden, two restaurants, a health club and a bar.
5. The Starling Hotel Geneva is just 5 minutes from the city center and the glorious Lake Geneva. It boasts an indoor pool, a wellness center and a fitness center, free shuttles to and from the airport, two restaurants and terraced suites for those private times amid the splendid views.
6. Looking for hotels in Geneva Switzerland that are historical and quaint? The Geneve Cottage is over 100 years old, is located in a quiet section of the town and has shaded terraces and spacious rooms to go with the old world charm.
7. Rustic charm and Swiss family traditions overflow at the Hotel des Balances, where 13 refurbished rooms await your stay. It is cosy, it is rustic and it is a throw- back to the earlier centuries while offering modern amenities to travelers.
8. As a luxury destination, the Hotel les Armures delivers. Their 32 air conditioned rooms are a blessing in the summer months, and the historical structure it is housed in is right in the Old Town section of the city, close to attractions and places of interest.
9. Geneva Bed and Breakfast facilities are numerous too, with the Bed and Breakfast Staub offering guests close proximity to the Rhone River and sweeping garden views from the first floor guest rooms.
10. The Wonderlandscape B&B is another of the hotels in Geneva Switzerland that offer visitors charm along with peace and quiet. Fresh farm breakfasts, wood beams in the ceilings, oak stairs and modern bathrooms are the hallmark of this B&B that is currently in the fifth generation of service.
As you can see, hotels in Geneva Switzerland offer unique opportunities for your next vacation. Whether you are there on business and stay in a modern offering, or you are looking for cheap hotels in Geneva, there is something for everyone in this fascinating city.