Top 10 Hotels in Flagstaff AZ
There are quite a large number of hotels in Flagstaff AZ that you will want to research as you begin to build your itinerary for your well-deserved vacation. Even if you are traveling for business, you are still going to want to relax in comfort and style.
The type of hotels that will provide you with a great experience will also be close to a good number of Flagstaff attractions, so make sure you find one within at least an hour of all of your desired sights and areas of interest.
This list of the top 10 hotels in Flagstaff AZ should help:
1. Little America Flagstaff – Easily the top hotel because of the superb service, views and amenities. Choosing this hotel as your preferred lodging will provide you with luxury at its finest. Soft, plush linens, attentive staff and all the comforts of home. It is also close to the Lowell Observatory, which is a top attraction.
2. Radisson Woodlands Hotel Flagstaff – This is one of the hotels in Flagstaff AZ that is more like a mainstay. It is also full-service and offers an outdoor pool that is heated for winter use and a whirlpool during the summer months. The views are exceptional and the 2 restaurants are the best in the city.
3. England House Bed and Breakfast – This is a quaint dwelling that is perfectly landscaped with antique furnishings. The rooms are large and comfortable. You also have your choice of free beverages during our stay, like beer, wine, soda, coffee and cookies to snack on. The peaceful environment means no phones or televisions in any of the rooms, which is different from most of the Flagstaff Arizona hotels.
4. Arizona Mountain Inn – This is one of the pet friendly hotels Flagstaff AZ that even has an area where your dogs are allowed to play and frolic in safety. It’s perfect for families who want a rustic experience.
5. Drury Inn and Suites Flagstaff – This hotel has many inclusive amenities, like the breakfast comes complete with sausage, waffles, eggs, muffins and breads. They are also one of the only hotels in Flagstaff AZ that offer incredible deals during the summer. Most rooms are less than $100
6. Hotel Weatherford – This is one of the best hotels in Flagstaff AZ to stay during the winter months, especially the holidays. They have five rooms that are only $89 per night and during New Years Eve they celebrate by dropping a massive pine cone as a tribute to the ball in New York.
7. Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff – This is the perfect hotel for those who also want to take a trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim. At just an hour or so away, this hotel offers their guests the opportunity to relax in the whirlpool, sauna or indoor pool. They also provide you with a home-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
8. Ski Lift Lodge – A preferred place for those who love nature and want to experience hiking, skiing and bike riding. Although it is only about 10 minutes from the downtown area, it sits high on top of mountain providing exceptional views. The rooms are all decked out like luxury cabins and they even have family suites.
9. InnSuites Hotels and Suites – This boutique hotel offers microwaves and refrigerators along with comfortable, soft linens and friendly service from an overly accommodating staff. The large windows provide you with sweeping and spectacular views.
10. Mormon Lake Lodge – This is a fun and family oriented, Old West hotel that provides comfortable cabins nestled in the rocks and trees. They also rent mountain bikes and canoes.