Top 10 Hotels in Chennai India
The hotels in Chennai India vary from the mid-range type with standard accommodations, to the super luxurious with all kinds of fabulous amenities. Since this city is number six in India, in terms of growth and population, it’s no wonder that so many visitors vacation here each year.
You can guarantee that your stay will be everything you want and more by ensuring that you book with one of the best hotels in Chennai before your departure date. It is always better to utilize advanced reservations, because this thriving city has several thousand visitors every week.
For this reason, the top 10 hotels in Chennai India are listed right here:
1. Season 4 Guest House – This is on the top of the best hotels in Chennai list because of the location and accommodations. It is in a central area, where you can walk to most of the common attractions. It is also less than 5 miles from your arrival airport.
2. Eastwoods Hotel – One of the Chennai luxury hotels with 5 star suites and lots of extras, including a mini-bar, coffee and tea maker, air conditioning and Internet access. The rooms are spacious and immaculate.
3. Hyatt Regency Chennai – Everyone is familiar with the name Hyatt, and this is one of the hotels in Chennai that consistently delivers on excellent service and convenience. It is within 8 miles of the airport and offers all kinds of comforts and modern amenities.
4. Taj Coromandel – Conveniently positioned near many places to visit in Chennai, this hotel is known for the modern renovations and perfectly trained staff. They offer Jacuzzi-style bathtubs, DVD players, air conditioning, and even video games. They also have a swimming pool.
5. New Woodlands Hotel – This is one of the Chennai hotels near railway station, so you will have transportation options to travel all around the city and to neighboring villages as well. It is very popular with business travelers and first-timers. The rooms are cozy and homey.
6. Nirmala Dakshin Hotel – This is a great hotel that is also very close to the airport and even has an airline desk and car rental facilities to speed you along during your stay. They also have a hotel doctor right on the premises. The employees are fond of providing guests with everything they need in a timely manner.
7. The Raintree Hotel – The rooms here are very large and attractively decorated. They also have one of the best restaurants in Chennai on their premises. They pride themselves in offering authentic Indian cuisine, at a comparable rate.
8. Mallika Residency – This is the perfect hotel for anyone on a budget. The rooms are tastefully designed and you have many types to select from. The location is in the middle of the city, which also adds to the popularity of most tourists who elect to stay here during their vacation.
9. Sangeetha Residency – This may seem like one of the Chennai cheap hotels, because of the rates, but you will not notice anything cheap upon entering. The staff is warm and hospitable and there is always plenty of air conditioning on those sweltering days. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
10. Zama Lodge – Located directly in the center of Chennai, this is a hostel-type hotel which is very laid back, but extremely accommodating, clean, comfortable and fully air conditioned.