Top 10 Hotels in Buenos Aires – Tips For Visitors!
If you’re looking for a luxury hotel, a budget hotel or a self-catering place to stay, the selection of hotels in Buenos Aires has you covered. The city itself is home to many of the famous landmarks in Argentina, so why not stay awhile?
1. The Exe Hotel Colon is located in the heart of the city and offers tastefully decorated suites with extraordinary views. The suites are air conditioned, have Wi-Fi and cable and there is breakfast served daily for your convenience.
2. Close to the tantalizing Buenos Aires nightlife, the Palacio Laprida Boutique Hotel is a modern and chic choice. Located right downtown it features rooms with air conditioning and Wi-Fi, just blocks from the trendy Recoleta neighbourhood.
3. Apart San Diego is one of those hotels in Buenos Aires that is self-catering. It is like a home away from home as the suites feature well equipped kitchens and dining areas in a central location in the city. Great for families who want to save a little on eating out.
4. The Buenos Aires Wilton Hotel is the epitome of luxury, from its elegantly decorated rooms and classic common areas to its rooftop deck and bar, the gym and sauna and the sweeping city views.
5. Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel and Convention Center offers lovely views of the La Plata River from many rooms, and panoramic city views from others. It has classic décor, a spa, two pools and two restaurants, not to mention the tennis courts and the sauna.
6. Great for that base for Buenos Aires tours, the Hollywood Suites and Lofts hotel is located in a trendy area of town and offers two level suites for tons of room. Downstairs consists of the kitchen and sitting area while the loft space serves as the bedroom. There is a heated rooftop pool, views of the river and even a yoga room.
7. Looking for a luxury hotel in Buenos Aires? Look no further than the Park Tower. Marble floors and bathrooms, city views, and 5 star luxuries all combine for a great stay in this multi leveled tower hotel. They have both indoor and outdoor pools, a gym, tennis courts, and a spa besides international cuisine served in the adjoining restaurants.
8. Close to all the things to do in Buenos Aries is the Ayres de Recoleta Plaza hotel. The stylish and modern décor the heated outdoor pool and the balconies allowing for stunning views not to mention the kitchenettes and sitting areas combine to make this hotel a winner.
9. Hotels in Buenos Aires like the Lennox appeal to visitors because of their clean comfortable rooms coupled with amenities like hot tubs, large windows for panoramic views, iPod docks, and the fitness center. The Lennox also boasts a restaurant, a reading room and has self-catering suites as well.
10. Design cE Hotel de Diseno boasts in-room hot tubs and a bright and airy feel to their accommodations. Microwaves, TV’s, minibar and a terrace are all at your disposal and the onsite café is open 24 hours for your convenience.
All of these hotels in Buenos Aries can be booked on line before your trip, sometimes for extra savings and extras. Enjoy!