Top 10 Hotels in Brussels
When planning a vacation to Brussels, it is important to find the best hotels in Brussels with the best service as well as knowledgeable staff for your visit. When choosing hotels in Brussels, guests will want to be educated on the different services and amenities that are available. Below is a list of the top 10 hotels in Brussels.
1. Hotel Metropole Brussels – This magnificent and historic hotel opened in 1895. This is the only 19th century property still open for business in all of Belgium. Guests will have a choice of 4 different rooms such as the Superior Room, Privilege Room, and Junior Suites as well as Suites. Guests may also enjoy use of the fitness center, babysitting service, concierge services and the restaurants.
2. Hotel Amigo Brussels – This unusual hotel combines old-world glamour with a comfortable and modern touch. This hotel boasts of red velvet and high ceilings as well as beautifully decorated rooms. Guests will have use of the fitness center and in-room massage and a restaurant and lounge.
3. Stanhope Hotel – This beautiful hotel occupies a 19th century town house and helps to re-create an old English country manor complete with canopy beds in most of the rooms. This hotel is located just three blocks from the Royal Palace. Guests may enjoy the use of the fitness center, solarium and five person saunas.
4. Be Manos Hotel – This is a cutting edge modern designed hotel with sixty rooms. Guests can enjoy the convenience of being near Brussels nightlife. Guests will also have access to the restaurant, spa, and bar.
5. Renaissance Brussels Hotel – This is a magnificent comfortable yet classic hotel. The Renaissance is located just an eight minute walk to European Parliaments. Guests can enjoy 24-hour room service, fitness center as well as the outdoor pool.
6. Sofitel Brussels Le Louise – This gorgeous hotel is located in the bustling Louise area and boasts a chic elegance. This is truly luxury at its best. Guests may have access to room service, fitness center and the restaurant.
7. Bedford Hotel Brussels – This wonderful hotel is located in the heart of Brussels. Guests will have a choice of renting rooms or apartments with beautifully and comfortably decorated. Guests will also have access to the restaurant and piano bar as well as the fitness center.
8. Hotel Chambord Brussels – This unusual hotel is decorated in the modern art-deco style with a first floor atrium. The Hotel Chambord is only a five minute walk to the Margritte Museum. A breakfast buffet is included in your stay.
9. Eurostar Montgomery – This hotel boasts of sixty-one traditional and luxurious rooms. Guests will enjoy a full service fitness center that includes an authentic Scandinavian spa. Guests may also enjoy the restaurant which serves traditional French and Belgian cuisine.
10. Le Chatelaine Hotel – This wonderful hotel is located close to shopping and boasts a peaceful courtyard complete with a grapevine shaded terrace. Guests may enjoy the fitness center and restaurant.
No matter which of the many wonderful hotels in Brussels visitors decide to stay in, they will find themselves surrounded by the history and beauty of Brussels. They are sure to find many fun and exciting things to do in Brussels.